New Years New Body!!!

Replies

• :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

hah. better luck tomorrow/
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    I'm in!!! 175 as of this morning. Was 174 last week but, ya know one of them found it's way back to my... scale. :blushing:
  • Dive_Girl
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Was bad today...will do better tomorrow
  • Dive_Girl
    Ok guys!!!! Downed 3 so far!!! How are the rest of you doing??? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Keep in mind, only three cuz I'm on California time.
  • I'm only :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: so far too.... I'm a teacher and it's hard to drink so much during the day because I just can't get up and go when I have to "go".... it's a bit frustrating! Any tips??
  • Dive_Girl
    I'm only :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: so far too.... I'm a teacher and it's hard to drink so much during the day because I just can't get up and go when I have to "go".... it's a bit frustrating! Any tips??

Wow yeah, that's tough. Hopefully someone here that has jobs where they have a difficult time getting away from can offer some help. However, I do know that once the body gets used to being hydrated it will start to process water more efficiently and you'll need to go less. The only other thing I can thing of is staying away from diuretics such as coffee, sodas, tea and lemon.
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Dont worry too much, we all have our bad days, thats why we are all here to support eachother.....and as for tips of "going" less, well thats a tough one...maybe just try and get most of your water intake at night, like after supper, thats what i do sometimes when i forget to drink during the day.....and talking about bad days, well my day wasnt too bad, i did work out, burned about 300 calories, but ate wayyyyy too many carbs....it was horrible....so im gonna try to do better tommorow....and so far today ive had 8 cups of water....but im going to try for 12:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Not the best water day for me! Actually not the best day all around! I missed my workout..... and was so busy I think I only managed:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Excuses excuses...... I'll go drink another couple of glasses! Here's to a better day tomorrow!
  • mxburke
    Okay so here is our FIRST Initial Weigh in:

Mxburke 158.2 lbs
    Greatdanewalker 150 lbs
    Rachelmommy1 179 lbs
    JFilon 148 lbs
    Cwvanek 162 lbs
    Dive_girl 175 lbs

Anybody else that I missed let me know, and if you are one that does not wish to weigh in or weighs in on different days, no worries, just post the weigh whenever and definitely keep us updated with your progress!!! Good job everyone with the water so far!
  • Dive_Girl
    I slowed down somewhere today, i'm up to 6 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: ...just filled my my water bottle for another round.
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Hope all of you are still doing good. I know we all have days that things happen so it is okay just jump right back on and start again. I did the same amount of water 16 glasses :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Hope you all have agreat day tomorrow. God Bless, brenda
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Ok guys!!!! Downed 3 so far!!! How are the rest of you doing??? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Keep in mind, only three cuz I'm on California time.

I'm on California time, too... mentally:laugh: .

I'm physically on the east coast though :ohwell:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126

Mxburke 158.2 lbs
    Greatdanewalker 150 lbs
    Rachelmommy1 179 lbs
    JFilon 148 lbs
    Cwvanek 162 lbs
    Dive_girl 175 lbs

Anybody else that I missed let me know, and if you are one that does not wish to weigh in or weighs in on different days, no worries, just post the weigh whenever and definitely keep us updated with your progress!!! Good job everyone with the water so far!

I weigh in on Fridays, and as of last Friday I was 143.8. I'll weigh in again this Friday and report back either Friday, or on Monday with everyone else if you prefer. :smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Only got 6 in today but I've only had about 800 cals so for so....
  • mxburke

Mxburke 158.2 lbs
    Greatdanewalker 150 lbs
    Rachelmommy1 179 lbs
    JFilon 148 lbs
    Cwvanek 162 lbs
    Dive_girl 175 lbs

I weigh in on Fridays, and as of last Friday I was 143.8. I'll weigh in again this Friday and report back either Friday, or on Monday with everyone else if you prefer. :smile:

That is fine, so you can just use ur friday weight and report it on monday when we weigh in :happy:
  • mxburke
    Here is an updated list of our initial weights!

Mxburke 158.2 lbs
    Greatdanewalker 150 lbs
    Rachelmommy1 179 lbs
    JFilon 148 lbs
    Cwvanek 162 lbs
    Dive_girl 175 lbs
    Kelynn 143.8 lbs

:happy:

So i really only managed to get in 10 cups of water today....didnt manage to chug down the 2 more!
  • Dive_Girl
    Okie doke guys I got to 9 total today - I'll do better tomorrow!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Dive_Girl
    BTW - I was over my calorie allowance by 325. :sad: I was hopeful to get in a run this evening but I'm kinda working two jobs at the moment and ran out of time today. I'll be up at 5am tomorrow morning though to head out for a quick run before I begin my day.
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! (if it's ok???):blushing:

Monday weigh in 175.4

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: 10 cups in on Tues......

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • I managed :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: yesterday. Thanks for the tips. I do remember my body starting to not process the water so quickly and adapt when I was drinking more a couple of years ago. I'll just grin and bear it for now! Had a goodbye dinner for a girlfriend last night, and had a glass of wine, salmon, veggies and.... sweet potato fries:blushing: ....it was a good day until that wine impaired my ordering judgment! I am going to work out and eat right for the rest of the week, so I can hopefully still lose at least a pound. Oh, also, question for everyone. What are your thoughts on using wine as part of your calories? I am used to having a glass of red at least 3 times a week with dinner.
  • Hi Everyone,

I was just curious if its ok to join with you for the New Years New Body!!!! I have goals to lose weight but never really put myself in a mode where I can set a date to look back on. May I join? By looking at the stats Ill be the heaviest one here .
This discussion has been closed.