New Years New Body!!!

Replies

• mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    definitely not too late to join! ckholmes and fiftyandfit!!! we just started last monday, and as of right now were working on a water drinking challenge, see who can drink the most cups of water in a week....you can definitely join....let us know ur starting weight and i will add u to the list....here is an updated list:

mxburke 158.2
    greatdanewalker 150 lbs
    rachelmommy1 179 lbs
    jfilon 148 lbs
    cwvanek 162 lbs
    Dive_girl 175 lbs
    kelynn 143.8 lbs
    Fiftyandfit 175.4 lbs
    ckholmes
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    thanks for letting me join in! :bigsmile:

drink up everyone!! :drinker:
    greatdanewalker...i can relate.....i'm a traffic collision investigator and out in
    the field all day......so trying to find a place to "recycle" is not always an
    immediate option!!!

Have a great day!!
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    I managed :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: yesterday. Thanks for the tips. I do remember my body starting to not process the water so quickly and adapt when I was drinking more a couple of years ago. I'll just grin and bear it for now! Had a goodbye dinner for a girlfriend last night, and had a glass of wine, salmon, veggies and.... sweet potato fries:blushing: ....it was a good day until that wine impaired my ordering judgment! I am going to work out and eat right for the rest of the week, so I can hopefully still lose at least a pound. Oh, also, question for everyone. What are your thoughts on using wine as part of your calories? I am used to having a glass of red at least 3 times a week with dinner.

I include wine within my caloric intake. As long as I am within my limits I see no issue with it. I partake in a few glasses a week and I am still loosing weight. The only issue might be having a slice of cake to go with it. :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker: Two down for me today but it's still early!
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    I didn't get to post yesterday but I had 8 glasses :):drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Today so far I've had 3 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I went and bought myself a big water bottle that holds 3 at a time so I'm crossing my fingers that it'll help me increase my water consumption :bigsmile:
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Hey, hope all of you are doing great. I did 18 glasses today of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I know it is a lot but my job causes me to have to drink lots of water. I am cheering everyone with their weight loss. great jobs. God Bless, brenda
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Only 4 so far... :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I'm having some major blood sugar issues which are having a negative impact on my weight loss journey :sad: Figured out a new plan (eating only low glycemic index foods) for now until I visit the doctor, tried it out today and felt much better- so hopefully it lasts at least until I visit the doctor and figure things out for good.

Anyhow, I'm going to try to get in a few more glasses... I'll report back :wink:
  • Dive_Girl
    I'm glad you're feeling better Kelynn. My mother is diebetic and it can be tough trying to find the right balance.

Ok guys I am just not doing well at this water thing. I'm in for 5 today so far and it's 430p my time so I still have time before bed to get a few more in. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Only managed to get about 4 today:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    223667.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thank you for the join :smile:

SW 267.0 Wow Ive got some serious work to do:sad::drinker:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Only 5 today, I do love water and dont usually have a hard time gettin' it down
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Hello there! I also want to meet my goal weight by the new year and would love to join you here!

My Monday weight was 145.8 (but I think it was a lie, :laugh: I probably won't lose an ounce this week)

So far today I've had :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: but I'll try to get in at least 2 more before bed.

Thanks for starting this thread - I needed a group to join!!
    -Natalie
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    I got 7 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • iRun4wine
    ugh. Another lousy day for drinking water- only 5 today :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: ... noticed that my teeth were super sensitive to cold today- very strange :huh:

Goodnight, all :yawn:
  • jfilon
    jfilon Posts: 80
    Yay! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Dive_Girl
    ok...i'm done for the day
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • I didn't have time to post yesterday, but I only managed :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: ! However, yesterday was a whirl-wind of special events....I was actually thirsty and couldn't get away to grab a drink!! I'm going for 10 today :smile:
  • I just wanted to try a post with a "ticker"..do you actually have to post that big address everytime you post on here to have your ticker show up?

93156.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • iRun4wine
    I just wanted to try a post with a "ticker"..do you actually have to post that big address everytime you post on here to have your ticker show up?

93156.png

Not every time you post- just copy and paste it into your signature and it should show up each time :flowerforyou:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Didn't get home til late last nite....

Got in :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Trying for 12 today........

Have a great day!'
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Only managed 5 yesterday :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Will try to do better today!
  • Dive_Girl
    I just wanted to try a post with a "ticker"..do you actually have to post that big address everytime you post on here to have your ticker show up?

93156.png

Nope, all you have to do is click on the Home tab, then Settings, then click on Change Signiture. Copy and paste the ticker formula there and save then yell BINGO! Ok so you dont have to yell bingo for it to work, but it makes it more fun if you do. :laugh: :laugh: Then, every time you post you're current stats will display.

Cheers,

Holly
This discussion has been closed.