"Attractiveness" Threads

Options
123457»

Replies

• brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I personally prefer a beautiful personality over face!
    beauty is temporary but being a stupid ***** lasts forever
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Intimidated?! And he's a guy, of course he checks out other girls! :P It's an unavoidable fact of life and us men would be much happier if all girls could come to accept it.

I seriously feel like EVERYONE checks out a hot girl. I legit get girl crushes all the time lol I like POINT OUT hot girls to him. I honestly don't care if he checks out other girls. Like YEAH she's hot you can admit it lol I'm not going to claw your eyes out! But I look at a guy and it's like DEAR GOD THE WORLD IS ENDING YOU JUST CHEATED WITH YOUR EYES

I mean obviously I check out hot guys too but it's hard not to notice a girl with a rockin body.

And intimidated like you would be if you saw a wicked hot girl I guess. IDK just like a guy with a six pack girls are just like... intimidated by lol .

(I'm just going to say for the record to all you MFP people that I've had a few glasses of wine and a vodka soda lol)

the 6 pack thing is SO overrated. I dont walk around with my shirt off, no one has any clue I have a 6 pack.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Intimidated?! And he's a guy, of course he checks out other girls! :P It's an unavoidable fact of life and us men would be much happier if all girls could come to accept it.

I seriously feel like EVERYONE checks out a hot girl. I legit get girl crushes all the time lol I like POINT OUT hot girls to him. I honestly don't care if he checks out other girls. Like YEAH she's hot you can admit it lol I'm not going to claw your eyes out! But I look at a guy and it's like DEAR GOD THE WORLD IS ENDING YOU JUST CHEATED WITH YOUR EYES

I mean obviously I check out hot guys too but it's hard not to notice a girl with a rockin body.

And intimidated like you would be if you saw a wicked hot girl I guess. IDK just like a guy with a six pack girls are just like... intimidated by lol .

(I'm just going to say for the record to all you MFP people that I've had a few glasses of wine and a vodka soda lol)

the 6 pack thing is SO overrated. I dont walk around with my shirt off, no one has any clue I have a 6 pack.

I live in Southie (South Boston) all the dudes out here wear tight white T's so if they have a six pack you know. I guess I'm just making the assumption that you can tell based on what I know about what dudes around here wear. A lot of beaters and wicked tight white t-shirts lol

But anyways you really do have a great body (I'm just stating a fact not trying to be creepy) and I am legit surprised more girls dont hit on you unless you're married or seriously committed which you very well could be, sometimes girls can just "tell" that kind of thing.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options

^^ So true! I am mostly in suit, so nobody even thinks that I am reasonably fit!
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    its difficult to "accept" compliments when you aren't used to receiving them.Sometimes we feel a certain way about ourselves ,and no matter what someone says,those feelings remain. :(

but everyone can use a good confidence boost.

and might I say, DANG YOUR HOTTT!!!!! hehe:blushing:
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    NO NO NO!!!! Those sorts of threads MUST be stopped! AT ONCE! Those of us who look like Elmer Fudd on a bad hair day truly resent them and they MUST BE STOPPED!!!!

:angry:

:devil:

But I like Elmr Fudd:frown:
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I personally prefer a beautiful personality over face!
    beauty is temporary but being a stupid ***** lasts forever

True! :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    mebelt004, I think you're very pretty. And I'm not just saying that to make you feel good. I think you may have been around some really stupid, partially blind (no offense to blind people) people in your life. Honestly, sometimes others will assume you know you're pretty, so they don't say anything. It often surprises me the people (women and men) who DON'T realize how gorgeous they are.

Thank you. I haven't really thought of it that way, since the only people to comment on my appearance did it negatively. So then I assumed that since I haven't really received compliments I thought that I must be ugly/fat/insert derogatory term here. Getting cheated on by half of the men I've dated didn't help my self image either. My bf does so much to change how I see myself and it's working, just slowly. I can actually look at myself in the mirror some days and say that I look good. Other days are a little rougher but still. Thanks for the kind words and stuff, I've rambled long enough I think. :)
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    case in point...what a beautiful young lady! ^^ both of the above!!

*hugs* thank you Dean!