oregon people

Options
12346»

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Don't give up "oregonlady". Weight loss is an up & down battle. This website has been a godsend to me. I have become very aware of all the crap I was eating. And now I eat stuff I like but in moderation. I replaced some of my old addictions to certain bad food items with an addiction to working out. I also vary my workout routine so I don't get bored. It also helps me to blog my thoughts.

Right now I am trying to get the girls I work with to join me. They all want to lose weight but I don't think they are ready yet. What I mainly keep telling everyone is find what motivates you.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: thank you for the words of confidence.
  • springgrl
    springgrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If anybody in the PDX area is looking for a dog to exercise with, consider Spike at the Multnomah shelter.

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/AnimalWeb/Detail.aspx?id=393158

He is really good with people and he is chosen for public events all the time. He is also really good with other dogs as he was used as a tester in play-group because he gets along with so many different types of dogs. It is tough for a big, active, black dog to get adopted so I thought I would mention him to a group that is likely to be walking and running.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    If anybody in the PDX area is looking for a dog to exercise with, consider Spike at the Multnomah shelter.

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/AnimalWeb/Detail.aspx?id=393158

He is really good with people and he is chosen for public events all the time. He is also really good with other dogs as he was used as a tester in play-group because he gets along with so many different types of dogs. It is tough for a big, active, black dog to get adopted so I thought I would mention him to a group that is likely to be walking and running.
    i already have a dog to exercise w/. but i hope he is/was adopted!