Peanut butter and jelly lovers PBJxoxoxoxo

Options
12346»

Replies

• chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    mmmm I LOVE a pb jamwich! I like the smuckers "half the sugar twice as much fruit strawberry jam" and I luv the planters nut-trition berry energy mix pb. it has dried cranberries in it. yumm. on really soft white bread with no crusts is my fave
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    For most of my adult life I really scoffed at it because of eating it as a child... In fact, I never even loved it as a child. But recently I've been really enjoying it. I mostly eat it on waffles. And I do like the reduced sugar preserves. I'm eating honey peanut butter at the moment and it's way better than plain!
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Does anyone here love PBJ as much as i do? would you consider it a "healthy" snack? i eat it on wheat bread and i will use reduced fat peanut butter unless i get it at work but i use regular jelly. i have yet to try the reduced sugar jelly.

*raises hand* I eat it every morning for breakfast with some fruit or a boiled egg for added protein. I like switching the jelly with strawberry preserves sometimes :-)
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I love me some PB&Js I eat it all down. PB you can eat on anything and J you can smear on anyone. But creamy not the crunchy. Ok that's it Im going to raid the office break room for someones. :tongue:
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    1956familyguypeanutbutt.gif
  • kayla1125
    Options
    I have Peanut Butter everyday as it fills me up, but when I eat it on bread I use the Sugar Free Nature's Own Bread and find it just as good on that as the other bread. I love Peanut Butter.
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    PB&J is my go to snack of choice. I use Smuckers Natural PB with Smuckers Simply Fruit strawberry jelly.
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Try PB with lettuce on whole grain bread. You'll never go back to jelly.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I used to sit with a jar of PB, a jar of Strawberry jam and a big spoon and call it dinner on more than a few occassions!! Now I try to have PB on homemade bread every morning so that I get my "fix"!

I told a friend earlier today that the world would be a happier place if PB was a calorie free food!!
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker:
    PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

One of my favorite sandwiches.
  • allisonoftherowan
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE FOOD OF ALL TIME.

My best friend, who loves to cook and loves to playfully judge me makes fun of me for it all the time. But he's like a wizard at making them, so he just has to deal.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Have it every morning! :)
  • Dianalovescats
    Options
    OMG I <3 Pb+J
    Sometimes I put some on a spoon, put some honey on it and lick it off (peanut butter)
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter, eat it often, and the sugar free jelly tastes good as well......
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i actually really love PB2.. its good for pbj sandwiches believe it or not

3 tablespoons of pb2
    2 tablespoons smuckers sugar free jam (10 cal per tablespoon)
    and 2 slices of nature's valley honey wheat (40 cal per slice)

168 calories and very filling
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Love PB .... with or without jelly! Love to use PB for smoothies, sometimes add fruit (instead of jelly :tongue: in the smoothie), love PB for cooking, eating with celery, eating with a spoon, mixing in greek yogurt, eat with pretzel sticks etc........ High in calories but I find it a good high cal food. I have recently switched to PB2, mix with a little water or almond/coconut milk for PB creamy consistency and spread on toast with low sugar jelly, or for celery sticks. Add to protein shake or smoothie, add to sauces, baking or mix in yogurt. PB2 is so much lower in calories, I don't know if I'll go back to 'regular' PB anytime soon.....
  • crickette0435
    Options
    I don't care much for jelly but I love simply fruit by Smuckers. I really have to limit my bread intake so I will have a teaspoon of peanut-butter and my simply fruit.
  • divincenzo1
    Options
    I have PB&J as a pre-gym snack on occasion...I love it..makes me feel like I'm 7 years old again hahahaha. If you're measuring your servings you should be just fine. I remember eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon when I was a teenager....haha not okay anymore :)