Would you be offended...

Options
mzcruise
mzcruise Posts: 24 Member
If your significant other was more attracted to you after you lost weight? Like you lost 50 pounds and they couldn't keep their hands off you but before was only got intimate every once in awhile?

Replies

• nboot1
    nboot1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In short- yes....however I know when I am happy about the way I look, so is he. I also know when I am feeling more confident in the way I look I am also more likely to come onto him. I always here confidence is very attractive...
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I go back and forth on this. The fat girl in me would have her feelings hurt. I should be loved no matter what size.

But lets be honest- when you lose weight you feel better, LOOK better and have more confidence. What is not to love? I know that I would be more attracted to my husband at a fit state rather than an unhealthy state.

I know my husband LOVES me through thick and thin (pun intended). If he doesn't find me more attractive when I lose more than I will be offended!!!!
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    No. Men are visual. The better the view, the more aroused they are. It's biology.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I go back and forth on this. The fat girl in me would have her feelings hurt. I should be loved no matter what size.

But lets be honest- when you lose weight you feel better, LOOK better and have more confidence. What is not to love? I know that I would be more attracted to my husband at a fit state rather than an unhealthy state.

I know my husband LOVES me through thick and thin (pun intended). If he doesn't find me more attractive when I lose more than I will be offended!!!!

I think you hit the nail on the head.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    But lets be honest- when you lose weight you feel better, LOOK better and have more confidence.

CONFIDENCE IS SEXY! No, I wouldn't be offended. Even when I lose 10 lbs, I start to feel sexier, more confident and want to get intimate more often. Look out hubby when I lose 50 lbs!
  • Mynx21
    Mynx21 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yes i would, because then i clearly would know my weight/appearance in general wasn't as attractive as that person claimed it to be.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Yes, because I would feel he was with me for looks instead of love. It's different for my hubby though because when I married him I was 125 lbs at 5'7 and he barely wanted to touch me then throughout our marriage I gained 50 lbs and he couldn't keep his hands off me :tongue:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Not offended at all. Sad to say but most people do look more attractive when they are thinner versus heavier. Most people are very superficial when it comes to what they like and are attracted to. May sound *****y but it is the truth. I look alot more attractive now than I did 25lbs ago.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    What if the opposite? What if he lost interest when you got thinner?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! My husband is all over me now that I've lost weight (he was before, but he REALLY likes the size I am now).

I don't know why anyone would possibly be offended by this! Its all the more motivation to stick with it and maintain any losses you have!
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    No. Most men are visual.
  • Razack541
    Razack541 Posts: 29
    Options
    I think a distinction needs to be made between loving and caring for your partner (the emotional level of your relationship) and sexual attraction (the physical level of your relationship). A person can love and care for you, emotionally commit to you fully and completely, and dedicate time everyday to making you feel happy and accepted and generally enjoy spending time with you.

But that doesn't mean that you necessarily push their sexy time buttons. You shouldn't feel put of if, upon dropping a ton of pounds and generally becoming a more fit person, Your partner is more turned on by you. And Likely, You'll feel more turned on because you'll feel more confident in yourself and, lets face it, you'll be in better shape for better sex.

My two cents (and the only opinion from a guy in this thread, apparently.)
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hmm that's a toughie. I don't think I'd be offended, because this person stuck with you throughout, right? Come to think of it, my man is more attracted to me now than he was 20 pounds ago! If anything it makes me feel a little foxy. He'S with you because he loves who you are, regardless of your weight. The fact that he's a little more attracted to you PHYSICALLY doesn't remove anything from your relationship, I don't think :-).
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    This should be good....
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I ased my partner this and he said when i'm confident with my body its sexy as he feels like im happy and he gets exactly what he wants weather im 300lb or 120lb!
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    If I myself look in the mirror and find myself more attractive when I'm at a lower weight, I have no reason to think that he wouldn't think the same.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I just want to get laid. Does it matter the why?
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

I think you hit the nail on the head.

ditto!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    sounds normal.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    No, not at all. I would enjoy it :)