Would you be offended...

Options

Replies

• PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    No. My s.o. is attracted to me no matter what. He loves my brains, my confidence, my sense of humor, and my personality. (I also have a large chest and great legs)

HOWEVER, he has mentioned to me that over the past month, with my muscles getting more defined and my body slowly eating away at all the fat, he is more physically attracted to me.

I don't take offence to it. I like it. I know he's attracted to me no matter what, but the fact that my body is getting leaner and more defined makes sex better.
  • jmcveigh82
    Options
    I think it would be silly to be offended by that. I like me more when my butt is smaller, why shouldn't he?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I just want to get laid. Does it matter the why?

This made me smile.
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think a distinction needs to be made between loving and caring for your partner (the emotional level of your relationship) and sexual attraction (the physical level of your relationship). A person can love and care for you, emotionally commit to you fully and completely, and dedicate time everyday to making you feel happy and accepted and generally enjoy spending time with you.

But that doesn't mean that you necessarily push their sexy time buttons. You shouldn't feel put of if, upon dropping a ton of pounds and generally becoming a more fit person, Your partner is more turned on by you. And Likely, You'll feel more turned on because you'll feel more confident in yourself and, lets face it, you'll be in better shape for better sex.

My two cents (and the only opinion from a guy in this thread, apparently.)

^^^THIS^^^ is the best comment here.
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    Ditto!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    No, because I know he's still attracted to me, how could I not expect him to be more attracted to him when I'm not obese? Of course, he's insatiable now, so the only increase in sex if I lose weight would be an increase in sex drive on my part, not because of him. If we rarely had sex now I might feel differently.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    But lets be honest- when you lose weight you feel better, LOOK better and have more confidence.

CONFIDENCE IS SEXY! No, I wouldn't be offended. Even when I lose 10 lbs, I start to feel sexier, more confident and want to get intimate more often. Look out hubby when I lose 50 lbs!

^^^^
    THIS! You can't put it all on your partner. If you are feeling better about yourself and showing that through confidence then they are going to react to that not just your looks. This is also about how available you make yourself. Once you've lost the weight you WANT to lose then you most likely will be more willing.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    No.

That's a major part of why I want to lose weight in the first place... to be more attractive :) I would certainly take an increase in interest as affirmation that what I'm doing is working!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    WOW whats with all the man bashing in here.... im seriously offended .... this is rediculous and this goes on in every post.. i think im going to deactivate my account because not every guy is a stereotype...... thanks for ruining my life!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH I WOULD I'D BE SO MAD. LIKE GRRRRRR BE LIKE LOOK B*TCH U DIDN'T ALL WANT THIS MAN MEAT BACK WHEN I WAS A FATTY AND NOW U DO? IS THAT HOW IT IS? WHATEVA GIRL, U AINT GETTIN DIS, NOW THAT I AM SKINNY WE R DIVORCING!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    he better find me more attractive, i work hard for it and i look damn good so he better think so too. When u look in the mirror, don't u like the way u look better? obviously, or why would u waste ur time? why shouldn't he feel the same way
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My hubby see's it like this....
    I feel better about myself and it shows, confidence is sexy!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    NOPE.
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    No. Men are visual. The better the view, the more aroused they are. It's biology.

Said it in one. I loved my wife before she lost her weight and I love her now that she lost her weight. I found her attractive before she lost her weight, and I find her even more attractive now. I know my wife loves me and she is finding me more attractive as I too lose weight. It's natural and there isn't anything wrong in that.

There is nothing wrong with finding a spouse/loved one even more attractive after losing weight. It's like saying the first moment you wake up from the morning, bed hair, skunk breath and in your 15 year old pajamas you look as good as you do going out for a night on the town.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I would be offended if he didn't find me more attractive after.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Think of it in the reverse - would you all still be attracted to your husbands if they gained weight? Probably not as much... why should they have to shirk all feelings in the same regard just because we're delicate fat women??

Personally, I'm sure my husband will be more attracted to me when I'm healthy - I know I'll feel better about myself, and more sexy too. And the same goes for him, the more he takes care of himself, the hotter he is to me. We've always been attracted to each other, but getting fit has made it moreso.

If folks would stop inserting their insecurities in to every frucking step their partner takes, this world would be so much easier to maneuver.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    more sex=bad? :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    HELL YEAH I WOULD I'D BE SO MAD. LIKE GRRRRRR BE LIKE LOOK B*TCH U DIDN'T ALL WANT THIS MAN MEAT BACK WHEN I WAS A FATTY AND NOW U DO? IS THAT HOW IT IS? WHATEVA GIRL, U AINT GETTIN DIS, NOW THAT I AM SKINNY WE R DIVORCING!

Wow Mr. Emotional! Get those hormones in check!!

jk .. wub you!