The embarrasing questions thread....

Options
gemmalouise85
gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
Okay so I'm curious personi cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

so mine is - people who lost weight do you lose weight in your pubic area? x

edit: Okay now people getting silly i was genuinly asking :s I never been slim and i have fat everywhere and was wonderig if it got better, and whilst curosity killed the cat and most of us on same journey i thought i'd ask and wondered if anyone else was curious about ANYTHING embarrasing weather it was related to losin weight or not x

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious reguarding people who lost weight i cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    bump
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious reguarding people who lost weight i cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.

Yes! Totally...I'll be back in a moment to post my before and after schlong pics. :drinker:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Are all homeless people alcoholics??
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

True dat...Myth confirmed!

My question.... If you dont eat enough you wont crap True or false?
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options

which is kinda true for chicks too.. not that their whoooha grows an inch but it is more defined.. if you loose the poofyness around the goodies everything looks better hahaha
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

This proves to be true.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well not where it counts!!!!!!!
  • nickyjl81
    nickyjl81 Posts: 66
    Options
    My question is:

Why does a healthy diet cause me to fart so much?
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    I love how this has turned into a size / definition thread.
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Are you guys fart while doing your excercises?
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    OP-there's a fat pad above the genitalia for either gender, so, yeah, that would shrink with the rest of the fat stores.

Not all homeless people are alcoholic, but many have substance abuse problems or mental illness, particularly schizophrenia. About 1/4-1/3 of homeless people are veterans
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options

which is kinda true for chicks too.. not that their whoooha grows an inch but it is more defined.. if you loose the poofyness around the goodies everything looks better hahaha

:laugh: hahaha...poofiness around the goodies!! Love it! :laugh:
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am to wondering about this.
    I know my husband is way bigger, in the penis area,
    sense he lost over 100 pounds, this was something
    I did not expect!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

True dat...Myth confirmed!

My question.... If you dont eat enough you wont crap True or false?

False... it'll just look like rabbit turds.

Why was the OP question about genitals?
  • Mary067
    Mary067 Posts: 31
    Options
    "poofyness around the goodies" LMAO!!!!! :):):) Too funny.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    My question is:

Why does a healthy diet cause me to fart so much?

Pobably because healthy foods tend to have fiber. I call Fiber One bars Farter One bars, and it's pretty accurate.

I totally fart while working out, and I don't care. It's just me at home
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    why is it when i do butt flexes i feel my wee wee go in and out?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I find myself touching my face more as I lose weight, just feeling the outlines of the bones. Does anyone else do that?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    So can I spot-train my ...............

:laugh: