The embarrasing questions thread....

Options

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    All I know is that if by the end of this I end up with boobs that look like 2 socks full of nickels, I'm buying a new pair.
    [/quote]

Ha ha!
  • uzit_13
    uzit_13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    love this thread, can't stop laughing.

guys does your manhood really get bigger, or can you just see it better?

I think it's that the fat around where ''it'' sticks out, thus exposing what's already there. Like it's come out of hiding. At least that's what Dr. Oz said
  • uzit_13
    uzit_13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Do big boobs just shrink or shrink and sag with weight loss?

I've lost only a few pounds and mine have gone down 2 cup sizes :sad: My then bf told me to get out of the car when I told him they had shrunk (he's a boob guy)
    now my belly sticks out past my boobs :cry:
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    This thread is AWESOME!!

My question...I have smaller boobies...are they going to get smaller?!? ...yikes!
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I wasnt being mean or wanting cause a freak show, i was genuinly curious as i have fat everywhere and google gave me wierd results, so I posted here about fat 'there' yea its embarrasing and wondered if anyone else as curious mind and any embarrasing questions we can all help with regarding losing weight or just a curious question.. thought be light hearted topic and better than the 'rate me' stuff :) x

sorry if i caused affence or people thought i was taking the p#ss i honestly wasn't.

dont apologize...people are having fun.

NO!! Don't apologize! It's so strange that you posted this because JUST TODAY, seriously, I was in the bathroom wondering if the crotch of my undies would fit better when I lost weight (it seems so narrow in my regular-size undies, but in my plus-size ones, it was gigantic). I was a little concerned with how a maxi-pad would fit. I wondered how to ask the same question without getting kicked off MFP. Thank you for asking! Now, if someone would just answer...

ETA: Someone DID answer! Thanks!
  • crazylikefox
    crazylikefox Posts: 100
    Options
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

I'm not that brave, and I have done some crazy stuff.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Has anyone weighed themselves before and after a poop just too see how much it weighs?

Of course!!!

There's a guy that has a whole blog about this... and he has "guests" who he has weigh their poops and report for him... UM TMI!
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious reguarding people who lost weight i cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

so mine is - people who lost weight do you lose weight in your pubic area? x

I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.

Yep, heard this on that show "The Doctor's". :)
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever eaten TWO Fiber One bars in one sitting, just to see what would happen? If so, how much of a difference was it from just eating one?

Not in one sitting, but lacking something else to eat, I ate two within a few hours. With my at-the-time fiance. On our first road trip together. Stuck in a car. With the windows up. Too polite to toot in front of him. Unbelievably painful.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious reguarding people who lost weight i cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

so mine is - people who lost weight do you lose weight in your pubic area? x

I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.

Yep, heard this on that show "The Doctor's". :)

I'd just like to point out my ticker and say "How you doooiinn?"
  • crazylikefox
    crazylikefox Posts: 100
    Options

Not in one sitting, but lacking something else to eat, I ate two within a few hours. With my at-the-time fiance. On our first road trip together. Stuck in a car. With the windows up. Too polite to toot in front of him. Unbelievably painful.

I feel so evil for laughing out loud over this!! That is horrible! :D
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    My question is:

Why does a healthy diet cause me to fart so much?

I tried the eat your weight in protien rule for a few days, the diarrhea was insane.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    do people experience high sex drive from working out/exercise? edit: i don't mean getting turned on by working out,I mean high sex drive as a result of working out,lol.

I totally do, I dunno.

Also on a very happy side note.. after losing 57 lbs, sex has never been better :) sorry if TMI but this whole thread kinda is, and I've been wanting to say it for days ;)
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Is there actually a point where you get too sexy for your shirt, so sexy it hurts?
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    As I lose weight, my sex drive decreases. I think something is wrong with me. Anyone else have that problem?

I think it might be psychological though mostly. The more I lose, the more aware I become about how fat I really was.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    As I lose weight, my sex drive decreases. I think something is wrong with me. Anyone else have that problem?

I think it might be psychological though mostly. The more I lose, the more aware I become about how fat I really was.

Not really - as I lose it my drive increases... not sure what that says about me... but sex is natural, healthy, and calorie burning right? Endorphins and all that jazz...
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Do any of you find that being aroused helps you work out.
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options

My 15 year old son didn't realize what they would do, and he ate 4 of them!! Lets just say there was no place safe in the house from him for 2 days!! LMAO
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Are you guys fart while doing your excercises?

Yes, especially during YOGA. I can't do a yoga class with people, I do it by myself in my basement with doors closed!!!!! LOL :laugh:
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options

My 15 year old son didn't realize what they would do, and he ate 4 of them!! Lets just say there was no place safe in the house from him for 2 days!! LMAO

My nephews did and they had the runs for days!!!