I AM FAT BECAUSE.......

Options

Replies

• eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ...I'm Mexican (so I used to eat taco, burritos, quesadillas, refried beans, etc breakfast, lunch and dinner)!
  • ashleew1117
    ashleew1117 Posts: 158
    Options
    Because, i was never forced to do sports when i was little so now going into college as a freshman i am trying to lose weight for the confidence i need for college.
    & because i never realized that i ate when i wasn't hungry.
    Trying to turn it around and only eating when i'm hungry. (:
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    One of the most legit things I've ever read on the interwebs.

Don't forget about the Mole and Tamales =]
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    ...I'm Mexican (so I used to eat taco, burritos, quesadillas, refried beans, etc breakfast, lunch and dinner)!

What she said^^^^^^^ Plus I'm a stress eater.. when I am stressed I run to food. Especially chips and Tacos!
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    I ate/eat my emotions and never worked out, or stuck to any work outs long enough to get results before I gave up.
  • katymrose
    katymrose Posts: 78
    Options
    I am fat because I'm lazy. I use my three small children as an excuse for being too busy to exercise and eat right.
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I eat for comfort and out of boredom. :ohwell:
  • leonalynn
    leonalynn Posts: 8
    Options
    Always been a size 4/6 and ate whatever I wanted...then I hit 40 and figured my metabolism would get me through...it didn't! LOL!
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I am fat because........I can't resist carbs and sugar!!! I love bread and will eat almost anything with the ingredient sugar lol. alright folks not its your turn come on don't be shy :bigsmile:

me too!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ...I just didn't care enough about what I was doing to my body. I now have a wonderful husband who is unbelievably supportive and an unconditional loving man. If that's not motivation enough, I don't know what is. We've changed our entire diet, and plan on making our second 50-years, years worth LIVING.
  • bharriscar
    bharriscar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OK, stop doing that !
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I love food, the fatter, sweeter, and saltier, the more I love it. I still love them all, but I am very careful and moderate them now, lol. No more box of Zebra cakes in a day.
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cause I got a weight and see food problem...I can't weight to eat, and every time I see food I'm ready to eat!!
  • newbb11
    newbb11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love sugar the most...in a perfect world i would be able to eat nothing but that and not be fat!! i am also an emotional eater and found myself eating nonstop after i lost both of my parents...then woke up one day 80 pounds heavier! not good!!! :)
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm fat because I eat when I'm bored.
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    I chose food over everything else...even my emotions.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am fat because I let myself go, over ate, drank to much beer, wine, and grape soda and I DIDN'T EXERCISE.
    I am getting smaller and healthier because I love :heart: myself way to much to let my health deteriorate, I am motivated and dedicated to make the necessary to live a longer and healthier life. NO EXCUSES!
  • CarpeOminous
    Options
    I'm lazy and I love food. ♥.♥
  • 3Daughtersin2015
    3Daughtersin2015 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Because I'm addicted to fast food.
  • CaSome11
    CaSome11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I eat when I am bored.
    I doubt my ability to accomplish goals.