what is everyone eating for dinner tonight?

Options
I.NEED.IDEAS!

Replies

• aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need ideas as well! I hate cooking, but SkinnyTaste.com has some awesome looking recipes! I am having tilapia, veggies, and instant mashed potatoes for dinner, about 350 calories. I eat that a lot, ugh...sometimes I'll stir fry some onions, green peppers, and chunks of chicken breast, and eat it with corn tortillas and fat free sour cream (oh and gotta add Tapatio :)) ...just like fajitas, one of my fav dinners. I also eat Jennie O turkey burgers...but yeah, check out SkinnyTaste, I'm sure you'll find tons of ideas!
  • LadyBuell
    LadyBuell Posts: 164
    Options
    Tonight we're having chipotle salmon, ceasar salad and baked potato.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm having a ribeye steak and cheesy brocolli
  • dnunny
    dnunny Posts: 125
    Options
    Roasted chicken, rice, veggies.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm having a whole, grilled tilapia tonight. Not sure with what yet...I'll find out!
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm making sausage gravy. I'm not sure if I want to pour it over some instant potatoes or wheat English muffins. No matter what, it'll probably still be under 400 calories.
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Chicken stir-fry with whatever veggies I find (probably peppers, broccoli, kohlrabi, mushrooms, onion, and celery). Yum.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    orange chicken and veggies
  • huckleberry0070
    huckleberry0070 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna saute some veggies (broccoli, zucchini from my garden and sweet vidalia onions) and ground turkey and stir it together with some tomato basil marinara sauce. Yum!
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    Mushroom Stroganoff over whole wheat noodles and chicken breast.
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sorry, no help here. I'm going out for sushi with friends. YUM!! And i've saved enough calories for some saki as well.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with the veggies from my garden, grilled chicken with picante on it.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    I'm having some soba noodles with garlic, onion, and green bell peppers. Going to fry some tofu chunks in coconut oil as well to throw in there.
  • chayoxela
    chayoxela Posts: 23
    Options
    salted chicken from the local Chinese place.

But if I were cooking, I'd have tofu shiritaki w/ teriyaki sauce and sauteed veggies.
  • stennieh
    stennieh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Baked sweet potato with a dollup of plain non-fat greek yogurt, green beans, and a small 4 oz steak
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Two potato and beet hash with poach egg. And Brown sugar ham steak. and cantaloupe.

http://www.cookinglight.com/food/recipe-finder/cooking-light-best-recipes-2010-00400000062166/page22.html - but we're not doing the greens/salad.

It's delish.
  • kasiwelte
    kasiwelte Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Basil Tilapia, basmati rice and steamed broccoli
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Sirloin, chicken breast and steamed brocolli most likely.
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    We are having roasted chicken breast, corn on the cob and garlic roasted cauliflower.
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Chicken Salad with lots of FAT!!!!