what is everyone eating for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatloaf and potatoe

This plus steamed broccoli
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    grilled shrimp, pasta (yes pasta and I know to some that is a no no, but I have children and one of them requested this meal this week), marinara sauce and steamed broccoli.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Was planning on chicken marsala, but I had a huge lunch and my husband is working late, so I think I will make chef salads. I need the protein.
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    grilled bacon on a bed of spinach and balsamic vinegar
  • SarahE1092
    SarahE1092 Posts: 83
    Options
    We Had
    Hormel Extra Lean Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
    Green Giant Roasted Red Potatoes and Green Beans with Rosemary Garlic Butter
    AppleSauce
    Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls.

My hubby like a lot of items on his plate, so I make alot of food, but most is low cal or low carb/fat.
    Hope this helps!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Spicy Sriracha Brussels sprouts with avocado and lime scented quinoa.

Or, judging by how hungry I am now and how long it's going to take me to get home from work, clean up my kitchen from last night, and cook, I might just end up having a protein shake or Atkins bar. :tongue:
  • ashleighk123
    ashleighk123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Marinated chicken & sliced grilled potatoes/zucchini/squash. MMMMM. Too bad I have to go to the gym first, I'm starved!!
  • DonnieBailey
    Options
    I had a whey protein shake at 3:33 pm so at supper I chose to have UdI's Gluten Free Whole Grain bread, (warmed) with 2 slices of avacoda and fresh tomato sandwich. It was delish! Gonna have a Fibrone chocolate brownie (90 cals) and a glass of tea (decaf) I will finish up my day with two more glasses of water for a total of 1145 calories for the day.
  • isledeclare
    isledeclare Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sound wonderful, easy and my daughter will like it. Think I'll go start cutting.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    chicken potato stirfry... I'm boring lol
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have some boneless skinless chicken breast stuffed w/ provolone cheese and roasted garlic hummus and coated in panko bread crumbs. Some salsa on top with a side of nonfat refried beans.
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    Chicken breast, brown rice and spinach, Courgette and green beans
  • Jesse_Hunter
    Jesse_Hunter Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1 lb of strawberries, maybe 5-6 bananas, then a HUGE raw salad.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Grilled tri-tip roast (3-4 ozs) and carrots/onions/garlic/celery/potatoes baked in beef broth. All homemade and surprisingly low-calorie. So low in fact, that I added some avocado to my lunch wrap just to boost my calorie intake up somewhere near the minimum. It's one of those weird days when I can hardly seem to make the menu plan add up very fast in spite of eating normal, healthy meals. But what the hey? Nice to have a day where you can throw in some extra treats without racking up the calories and ruining all your hard work! :o)
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    barbecued chicken breast, steamed broccoli and corn :)
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    my ode to chipotle..... veggies, corn, black beans etc. over quinoa. :)
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    grilled ribeye steak, baked potato with light sour cream, and corn on the cob (providing I can find any) I love BBQ!
  • emg9
    emg9 Posts: 112
    Options
    low fat chicken korma.. amazing and only around 320 cals.

to serve 2, all you need is

half an onion
    clove of garlic
    small piece of ginger
    chicken
    2tbspns korma paste
    low fat natural yoghurt (75g)
    chicken stock cube (200ml water)
    1tspn caster sugar
    some chopped coriander leaves

grate the garlic and ginger, chop the onions finely and add all to wok with 4tbspns water.
    cook for 5 mins and then add the korma paste and cook for a further 2 mins.
    add the chicken, the stock and the sugar and leave to simmer for 10 mins.

add the yoghurt and chopped coriander and stir! serve with brown rice. Delish!!
    also helpful as most of the ingredient when bought, will last for another korma later in the week :)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    homemade buffalo chicken salad w/ shredded chicken, homemade wing sauce with yogurt butter, crumbled blue cheese, and yogurt ranch dressing. YUM!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    It's not too late to start the crock pot! I'm making Doro Wat, an Ethiopian chicken stew, with brown rice & steamed asparagus on the side. =) I can't wait!