what is everyone eating for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Chicken stir-fry with whatever veggies I find (probably peppers, broccoli, kohlrabi, mushrooms, onion, and celery). Yum.

Same here. Chicken teriayki stir-fry. Brown rice. Zucchini. Small amount of yellow corn. And sweet peas (for the hubby).
    Double YUM.
  • Eifersucht
    Eifersucht Posts: 34
    Options
    Goulash and a corn muffin. More calories than I needed but my man cooked so I'm not going to complain. =) I'll just have to fit in my hour workout after he goes to bed.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast with salad...yummy!
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    smoked turkey sausage, gnocchi, and mixed veggies
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    meatloaf and I have no idea how to input it in my diary!

Food Tab - Recipes- add in all the ingredients you put in the entire meatloaf, 1lbs of hamburger ect. ect it will then prompt you for the amount of servings in your recipe. title and save... there in your diary forever :drinker:
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I had two breaded boneless pork chops with broccoli and brown rice. Added some Ken's Asian Sesame Dressing to my food for some flavor.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Leftover Costco rotisserie chicken (yum!) chopped & rolled in whole wheat lavash with some homemade garlic sauce (mayo & greek yogurt, lemon juice, GARLIC, a little salt & pepper) and dill pickles - pop it in the George Foreman for a few minutes to heat it and crisp it up. Soooo easy and delicious! Fresh fruit on the side, probably honeydew.
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Ooooo U did not just say Panda Express...Jealous:D
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    today's my cheat day so i'm having a grilled cheese sandwich with pulled pork and mac and cheese stuffed inside.

with tater tots and garlic aioli.

...you asked ;-D
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Chicken cordon bleu and roasted brussel sprouts
  • ghostrider1924
    Options
    Butternut squash & chili soup followed by aubergine & green bean curry with cous cous and garlic & coriander naan bread. (I've been busy a-cooking!) Yum!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    finished product.

30keo0j.jpg
  • GoJo65
    GoJo65 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    leftover boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sauteed onions, green and yellow squash, 1 beer ;)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    today's my cheat day so i'm having a grilled cheese sandwich with pulled pork and mac and cheese stuffed inside.

with tater tots and garlic aioli.

...you asked ;-D

*DROOL*
  • nadkim
    nadkim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had Mediterranean quinoa salad, a cup of veggie juice and watermellon:happy:
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken tenders with Ken's steakhouse bufffalo chicken sauce, steamed broccoli, rice ,and celery and carrots
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Baked cod, Roasted potatoes/sweet onions, colored peppers, Polar seltzer mandarian flavor, water :flowerforyou:
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Fresh tomato sandwich and corn on the cob....yum
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    whole wheat penne pasta with my fresh tomato topping (Feta cheese on the side, for those who like it)

- cut up 6 tomatoes into chunks
    - cut up 1 sweet/yellow onion into smaller chunks
    - put onto baking sheet, mix
    - add in one small jar of capers
    - mix
    - sprinkle with salt
    - drizzle with olive oil
    - put into pre-heated over (425 degrees) for 15 minutes
    - reduce temp to 350 and bake for 25 more minutes

Serve over pasta, top with Feta cheese!
    -
  • NS1216
    NS1216 Posts: 26
    Options
    I mixed a cup of quinoa with 1tblspoon of lite Italian dressing, fresh avacado, cucumber, and tomato. It was MAGICAL! Nom nom