what is everyone eating for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Roasted red bell pepper and tomato soup and a chicken and cheese quesadilla on a corn tortilla. Mmmm...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Two cheeseburgers and steak fries cooked on the grill. No effin' way am I turning on the stove.
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Try yummly.com I use that all the time you can move the slider bars on the left to choose calories ect. But be ware that the calorie counts aren't always correct. I usually pick a recipe and then use MFP to help decipher the nutrition. We are having easy Mexican chicken with Mexican rice. All inspired by yummly.com
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Fresh Produce Guide 2010 - Squash Zucchini, 1 Cup/125ml (62g) 20 4 0 2 2 0
    Generic - Fresh Cooked Yellow Squash, 1 cup chopped 17 4 0 1 4 0
    New Brunswick Organic Grower - Quinoa, Raw , 1/4 Cup, raw (40g) 170 27 3 6 3 0
    Total calories 207
    Not dinner, just a snack to fuel my exercise- then I'll have dinner.
    the veggies were steam cooked over the quinoa in my rice cooker.
    yum n low fat(I was indulgent early this morning) otherwise i would have cooked some flax seed or sun flower seeds along with the quinoa.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Today is lifting day, so a big, juicy steak is on the menu.
  • althaluszombie
    althaluszombie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We are having roasted chicken breast, corn on the cob and garlic roasted cauliflower.
    Like OMG Bella I am having the same thing lols except a few twists.
    George foreman.
    Bacon wrapped Free range Chicken breast
    Iowa white sweet corn boiled in milk water and covered in homemade avocado butter
    cauliflower backed open face for that golden look with Italian herbs and seasoning
  • Kristan_Forsey
    Kristan_Forsey Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken, brown rice, and veggies.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    fvv4ub.jpg

EDIT: That's my meal. Wife is having a burger.

Will post cooked pics when it's done.
  • althaluszombie
    althaluszombie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fresh Produce Guide 2010 - Squash Zucchini, 1 Cup/125ml (62g) 20 4 0 2 2 0
    Generic - Fresh Cooked Yellow Squash, 1 cup chopped 17 4 0 1 4 0
    New Brunswick Organic Grower - Quinoa, Raw , 1/4 Cup, raw (40g) 170 27 3 6 3 0
    Total calories 207
    Not dinner, just a snack to fuel my exercise- then I'll have dinner.
    the veggies were steam cooked over the quinoa in my rice cooker.
    yum n low fat(I was indulgent early this morning) otherwise i would have cooked some flax seed or sun flower seeds along with the quinoa.
    sounds like myperfect meal with a few changes
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Quinoa mix up, this is a regular meal for me, but it's never the same.The only consistent thing is there's always quinoa and nutritional yeast. I just throw whatever veggies I have in the fridge, and always have a protein, usually it's a field roast chipotle sausage, but today it's sardines. Tonight's mix up is quinoa, peas, cherry tomatoes, sardines, baby spinach, shelled hemp seed, nutritional yeast, and some sunflower seeds.
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    salad! grillin up some chicken tenders with ms. dash extra spicy seasoning. Cutting up some fresh lettuce and combining it with a mix of spinach and argula....good stuff!
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    oven baked chicken, roasted veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, baby carrots tossed with a lil olive oil, fresh minced garlic and lemon juice) and mashed potato/cauliflower * I do this to sneak in extra veggies for the kids and the husband shhhh... LOL*

on a side note love love LOVE Skinnytaste.com!!!! the Texas cheese fries are bomb-diggity!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Pulled bbq crock pot chicken, corn on the cobb, and baked potatoes. Tomorrow we will have meatballs and ravioli, the next day eggs benedict, the next day meatloaf mahed pot and green beans..... Planning to have french dip sand. and chicken blt's soon as well...
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Tuna + edamame + olive oil + whole wheat pasta + salt n pepper :-) .... maybe some salad too. Yum!
  • niqueMorbius
    Options
    I made a Veggie Stir Fry with Zuccini, Yellow Squash, Red and Green Peppers (mostly Red), Onion, Steak, Pine Nuts and Gluten Free Terriyaki Sauce. My Hubby loved it!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Pulled bbq crock pot chicken, corn on the cobb, and baked potatoes. Tomorrow we will have meatballs and ravioli, the next day eggs benedict, the next day meatloaf mahed pot and green beans..... Planning to have french dip sand. and chicken blt's soon as well...
    Do you deliver? Drooooool.
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm juicing... so 2.Cups of spinach,1 Cup of collard greens and a banana
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    Heres a few more ideas, fajita's, taco salad, enchilada's, pulled pork, roast, grilled salmon and rice with veggies, I meal plan can you tell ? lol
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    Do you deliver? Drooooool.

It depends how much do you pay :)
  • Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Baked beans with cut up fat free hot dogs in them.