what is everyone eating for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I made chicken gravy and bisuits. I cheated and used canned biscuits, shhh. :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    panko breaded baked chicken and black beans.. usually i try to eat veggies with lunch and dinner but just not happening today
  • jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm baking some chicken breast right now! I seasoned it with some garlic powder, onion flakes, cajun seasoning and parsley, as well as a little BBQ sauce. It smells amazing, I hope it tastes as good! I'm also going to make some broccoli and rice, one of those steam in the microwave things because I don't have broccoli and I was too lazy to cut it up anyways, haha. Mmm can't wait until it's all done..
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Half a grilled chicken breast (in the George foreman grill thing so there's no oil or anything)
    4 grilled mushrooms, plain.
    a cup of mixed vegetables.
    A little bit of tomato or BBQ sauce
    A cup of different mixed vegetables or a little bit of salad, no dressing.
    Glass of water
    Cup of green tea.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I had pulled pork bbq with slaw.
  • IAmMrsPrice
    IAmMrsPrice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken salad and water :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    French dip sand, with mushrooms and onions!
  • BradsLynne
    BradsLynne Posts: 11
    Options
    Low calories taco's and tostada's.....yum!
  • asitshouldbe
    Options
    I just had 4oz grilled steak, sm potato baked in microwave, 1/2 C frozen corn, 2 pats butter, 1 tbs A1 sauce. ! Yummy and filling!
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am making Clean Eating Magazines Honey Mustard Chicken with Roasted Bell Peppers. It is probably by far the best chicken recipe I have ever eaten.... SO GOOD and GOOD FOR YOU!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    BLTs with avocado, baba ganoush in place of mayo, and going to slice hard boiled egg on it too! Have done all but the egg before, but it sounds good & will add more protein. :bigsmile: Plus it's way too hot to cook.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat penne topped with marinara( I made from unsalted crushed tomatoes, lots of roasted garlic & fresh ground italian herbs) and steamed veggies (yellow squash, celery, carrot, orange bell pepper, shrooms, red onions and edemame).
  • mmwerner
    mmwerner Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am totally broke right now and I don't feel like cooking, so I am eating a Lean Goumet meal. Only $1.00 and 300 calories or less!!!

:P works for me!
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    Nothing or fish. I haven't decided yet.
  • Baldhead2
    Baldhead2 Posts: 5
    Options
    I had my Jenny Craig meatball sandwich
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    The OH is in charge so it's nachos for us on the request of my daughter.

I'll just make sure to be well fed beforehand and go easy on the chips and it should fit into my nutritional day nicely.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I had marinated tempeh and roasted broccoflower.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Dry rub Cajun burgers with cilantro pesto sauce and heirloom tomatoes
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    We are strictly grill in the summertime! Kept it simple tonight. Grilled chicken breast marinated in BBQ sauce and grilled asparagas marinated in olive oil, salt, and pepper with a squeeze of lemon on it after cooking. Delish. We don't do a starchy side with dinner anymore. Just meat and veggies.
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    << My profile pic