30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options
MrsMichel
MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
Hello MFP friends!!:happy:
I'm hoping to find/buy the 30ds dvd's today!! For the ones that have successfully completed the 30 days, could you please share your results/pictures? Even if you don't have pictures, could you tell us about your experience? weight loss/ inches lost? PLEAAAASSEE!
Just need some motivation, because Ive heard how hard it is. lol.
I will post my before and after pictures as well, once i'm done!! :smile:
Thanks in advance!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    after.jpg after
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Here are my numbers: Day one, i started 30 DS and the July 11th is a few days after starting Ripped in 30.

May 24th --

Arm-13
    Waist-41
    Thighs-26 3/4
    Hips-46
    Bust-40 1/2

Weight - 176

July 11th -
    Weight 165.6

Arm-13
    Thigh-24
    Waist-37
    Hips-42 1/2
    Bust-37 1/2

I have before and after pictures but i'm pretty embarrassed by those.
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    WOW!! You guys got GREAT results!! Did you up your calories at all while doing the 30 days?
  • Candyy_sma
    Options
    I didnt.. I've stayed at a net 1200 calories since starting.
  • Candyy_sma
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    omg!!! you look great!! you can definetly see the change!!! I am giving it a shot!!! waiting for my husband to get home to go buy it!!! I must admit, i am a bit scared though. lol. :embarassed:
  • Candyy_sma
    Options
    I was too. Especially thinking about moving up a level every 10 days. Dont THINK about it. Just DO it! :)) Good luck!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Somedays I ate my calories back. I also always did the motified version of everything.
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    photo-4.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-1-2.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    You look great Cassandramarie!! Do you know how many inches you lost in total?
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look great Cassandramarie!! Do you know how many inches you lost in total?

Unfortunately i did not own a measuring tape when I started, so i don't know! But, I did lose about 15 pounds that first month. I just bought a measuring tape this week and took all my measurements for the future.
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    you don't have to buy the DVDs!!! all three levels are on youtube for free!
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    :happy: I just found them!!! Thanks for telling me! I think I'll get started today then!! :happy:
  • hiphopjunkie602
    Options
    Im on day 4 of level 1. I really really like it so far. Ive been pretty sore up til now. I use 5lb weights also. No weightloss yet but I have been feeling really good about myself. A lot less bloated feeling and looking. Also, since the workout is so short, it makes it easy to do everyday. I'm hoping I get the same results as all of you!
  • erinlea75
    erinlea75 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4, level 1. I'm going to have my husband take photos tonight and hide them from me. Then take some at the end and look at both sets of photos. I'm really hoping to be able to post some b&a photos on one of these threads soon.
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    WELL, I did day 1 today, and i'm sore, but i spent about 15 minutes of the 28 minutes, cursing Jillian to hell and back. lol. I'm sore in awkward places, like my shoulders. lol.. well, hope this works! Its short so definetly doable.
    Wish me luck!! :happy:
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    I'm on day 4, level 1. I'm going to have my husband take photos tonight and hide them from me. Then take some at the end and look at both sets of photos. I'm really hoping to be able to post some b&a photos on one of these threads soon.

Thats a really good idea.. hiding the pictures from yourself!! I love that!
    I already took my own pictures, so I just wont look at them again until i take my after shots! Good luck!!
  • adila1979
    adila1979 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 2 of 30DS and I'm really enjoying it! My arms and back are a bit sore, but that makes me feel good, anyway. I'm very happy to see these pictures, because they show me that it really DOES work, and hopefully in 28 days, i'll notice some difference in myself as well. I hope people will post more pictures, they really help keep one motivated!
  • sewhappymomma
    Options
    I am just about to do my work out for the day.. I am on Day 3 you can friend me if you want to and we can share the glory together. I was feeling a bit bloated since its TOM and the scale was up a little bit so I measured my legs.. I have really been feeling it there and very happy that in 2 days they are both down 1/4 inch! its small but for 2 days I will take it. Makes me for sure believe I will see great results in the end. I so Want to share my before and after pics! :)

Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!