30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• Angelpacheco
    Options
    I found it on YouTube and it's the full videos. If you have a computer just turn it towards an open area & workout. I'm going to try this.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 DS in about 40 days with 5-7.5lb weights. I'm doing Ripped In 30 now and will probably do 6 Week 6 Pack after that. All of Jillian's DVDs are great!!!

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
  • taffyRN84
    taffyRN84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've tried it multiple times but never stuck with it, but i am convince to give it yet another try, after seeing the before and after pictures, i'm SOLD, you guys look GREAT!!!!!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I want to start the 30ds this week. I was just wondering if any of you know how to enter it into your exercise tab so you know how many calories you burn? I looked for it in the database didn't see it and am not sure what it would fall under. I'm sorta new to MFP any help would be awesome.

I also like the idea of having my hubby take some b4 pics and hide them from me.

Thank you:smile:

I list it as "circuit training" (it's like 170 cal for me.)
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Well I am now on to day 2 - did the first one last night before evening meal and then another this morning before breakfast. OMG for a 20 mins workout its a killer (for me anyway). Hopefully as my fitness improves so will this.
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 DS in about 40 days with 5-7.5lb weights. I'm doing Ripped In 30 now and will probably do 6 Week 6 Pack after that. All of Jillian's DVDs are great!!!

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg

Nice work! I'm going to do another round of the 30 Day shred to try and lower my bf%. Jillian helped me lose 70+ pounds in 6 months and now I just need to lose that layer of fat over my abs.
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So I did the 30 DS about 2 months ago!
    There is not much of a difference, but you can see it in my tummy a bit :-)

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg
  • Happemomma
    Happemomma Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you! This is very helpful.
  • Happemomma
    Happemomma Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate all the help I can get. Looking forward to getting started!
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW this thread has totally motivated me to get 30DS! I have about 30lbs to lose so hopefully this will do the trick to get me over a bit of a slow loss the last 3 weeks!

Just wondering if I do 30ds every other day, alternating with my c25k run, will I still get the same results? Don't know if i'll have the energy to do it after a run...or maybe combining the cardio with it will be good?
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Today would be day 9 of level 1 for me & i have gained 2.2lbs!!! I don't know why because i have been on a diet since a day before i started it. Anyone else gain or not loose weight with this workout?
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Today would be day 8 of level 1 for me & i have gained 2.2lbs!!! I don't know why because i have been on a diet since a day before i started it. Anyone else gain or not loose weight with this workout?

You gain a bit of weight because your using weights and you muscles retain water etc to repair themselves. So by the end of it all you will definitely lose the weight :-)
  • ReachingNEON
    ReachingNEON Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 Day Shred today and from the looks of it I am scared also!! People say in a couple of days they start to hurt, but since I did KenpoX for P90X for 40 minutes this shouldn't be hard, right? I will post my results up, too! :)
  • CougarGrace
    Options
    Results.jpg
    Yay it worked!

I finished in like 35 days cause I had to skip a few. I am going to restart and do another round today. I think I only lost 2 pounds while doing it but I think it looks like a lot more than 2 pounds. I lost 2 inches from my waist, 2.5 from my hips and 1 from each thigh. :)

Yes, it does get boring and its never fun but its only 22 mins of torture and the results are worth it!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You chicks look seriously good! A great motivator for me!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us all know it's on YouTube for free, I am going to take a look at doing it too! My metabolism needs a kick in the butt!
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)

Those are AMAZING results!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I need to take some before pics ... so I can get to some afters!
  • MahoganiAngel
    Options
    Wow....all these post are great inspiration!!! Going to YouTube to look for the 30DS right now!!!!
  • CourtneyJ1981
    CourtneyJ1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What videos are ya'll talking about on You Tube?? I need to start doing them as well!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!