30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• MsTransformation
    Options
    :smile: I am so impressed with all of your results!! I have not done 30ds in a couple of years, this is inspiration to dust off the dvd and get started! thanks for posting pics, very inspiring!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    you don't have to buy the DVDs!!! all three levels are on youtube for free!

Thanks for that!!:flowerforyou: I don't have the extra money, but I need something to do inside in the A/C for a while!!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i tried it a few times before but jillian drives me nuts. maybe i can put her on mute...

I think that's part of her schtick!
  • TinamarZDF
    TinamarZDF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Pic didnt work. :-(
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi You all look amazing and have really motivated me - I found them on Youtube last night so excited Love things for Free lol. I am going to start it tonight when I get in from work. I can even do this on my holidays as it is just taking a couple of weights with me. I will take some pics and if all goes to plan you will be able to see them in 30 days.
  • fleegle57
    fleegle57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Those before and after pictures are great! I am really impressed! I own this dvd and I have done it a few times but now I am more motivated to stick with it! I really didn't think it was all that bad and I'm 55 years old with 40 lbs to lose! I just lacked motivation but your pictures really help!!
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD... Haven't had the motivation..but all of you had such amazing results..I'm starting tonight! Thank you all. You guys look GREAT!!
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Options
    wow! After reading all these, I'm definitely giving it a go! I'm quite overweight, high in the 200's, not very fit but hopefully this will work for me :) i have 30 days till a family party, would be nice to shock a few people!! Bring it on :)
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently doing the 30 shred for the second time, but here are my results from the very first time I completed it. Sorry the pictures aren't great - I wasn't planning on using them to show anyone but myself. :) I dropped about 2 pant sizes in the 30 days.

2n9zt6v.jpg

What else were you doing besides 30DS? Were you eating anything special, or just sticking to 1200 cals? Also, did you run or do any other workouts?

I believe I was in the final stages of Couch to 5k, so I was running about 4-5 times a week. And I absolutely do not eat 1,200 calories...that is wayyyy too low for me. I eat about 1,500 and eat back most of my exercise calories. :)
  • mjhelton
    mjhelton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently doing the 30 shred for the second time, but here are my results from the very first time I completed it. Sorry the pictures aren't great - I wasn't planning on using them to show anyone but myself. :) I dropped about 2 pant sizes in the 30 days.

2n9zt6v.jpg

GREAT JOB... did you stick to JM food guide also, or you just ate what you wanted as long as you stayed in you calorie range?
  • mjhelton
    mjhelton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 22 of 30 DS... before doing 30 DS I finished 90 days of p90x which most of those workouts are 60-90 minutes. With 30 DS only being 20 minutes I'm having a difficult time getting fully motivated, I feel like I'm not getting a good enough burn! UGH!!! Trust me though JM is a butt kicker. I do somewhat enjoy the workout but I just feel like it should be longer. I'm still doing it and sticking to it, anxious to see the end result when I measure next tuesday. Those of you that are doing 30DS... Have you been sticking to her 30 day free food guide? or eating healthy, just sticking to your calorie goal? How many days a week are you doing 30DS? Wondering if I'm just in a funk... LOL. Thinking of doing Insanity starting the 1st of August. Maybe that will jump start me again.
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS about 2 months ago and this is the result:

30DS1.jpg

I'm so confused! How do i do this?
    Sorry I try changing the img but it did not work.
  • knewme76
    knewme76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i think i'm convinced.
    starting tomorrow!
    i tried it a few times before but jillian drives me nuts. maybe i can put her on mute...

I often play music over her while doing the workout becauase she is very annoying! I completed the entire thing and I am starting over again today. I will say she is not as bad in level three it seems to flow better .
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1!
  • Happemomma
    Happemomma Posts: 12
    Options
    I want to start the 30ds this week. I was just wondering if any of you know how to enter it into your exercise tab so you know how many calories you burn? I looked for it in the database didn't see it and am not sure what it would fall under. I'm sorta new to MFP any help would be awesome.

I also like the idea of having my hubby take some b4 pics and hide them from me.

Thank you:smile:
  • tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was able to snag a copy of 30DS at my local Goodwill for $0.99 - SCORE! :glasses: The results on here are fantastic! Truly inspiring.

Squeee---OMG I LOVE your profile pic! I have a shirt with that on it from woot.
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to start the 30ds this week. I was just wondering if any of you know how to enter it into your exercise tab so you know how many calories you burn? I looked for it in the database didn't see it and am not sure what it would fall under. I'm sorta new to MFP any help would be awesome.

I also like the idea of having my hubby take some b4 pics and hide them from me.

Thank you:smile:

I use a heart rate monitor with a cheststrap. I usually burn around 300 calories per workout on level 1.
  • Angelpacheco
    Options
    Wow... What an inspiration you all are. Seeing the pics of the Great progress made. Great job ladies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!