30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    all these success stories, I think I will dust off my copy and get started.

Yay!!! Go for it! I can't wait to hear about your results!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hope this works!

955b87d7.jpg
    c62fac73.jpg
    1adfff3f.jpg

The workouts arent too bad. I didnt love it but i loved that it changed my body quicker than anything else i'd ever done! Give it a shot!!! :)

Wow amazing results x

You look awesome! Did you just do the 30 days of the DVD or did you continue it?
  • KT022
    KT022 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 7/lvl 1 - Can't wait to finish and post pictures! I'm thinking of doing Ripped in 30 days afterwards - would that be a good progression? My hope is that *eventually* I can do insanity -.-'
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to post pix.

But my profile pic is my "after" 30DS.

Money WELL spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've had the dvd for about 3 years now, anytime I want fast results I pick it up...I've never done the full 30 days though, seeing this thread has inspired me to finish it through, think I will get started tomorrow!
  • Missanticipated
    Options
    Some fantastic pics very motivational! Well done to everyone that's done it :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else suffered with really bad knees after doing the DVD?
    I seem to only be able to do a week at a time but considering doing it every other day now x
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I seem to only be able to do a week at a time but considering doing it every other day now x

My friend did the 30DS and had bad knees and wrists after doing the video.

You can try just doing the modified moves like shadowboxing if you can manage instead of jumping jacks, jump rope and other exercises on there that are bad on the knees.
  • Rimroses
    Rimroses Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This gives me a lot of hope! You all look amazing! I just started today, and my legs are sore, and I definately felt that it was a workout! I can't wait to see results like these!
  • Bluedragonfly5
    Bluedragonfly5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bump bump. I Just finished day 2
  • ElisseMaree
    ElisseMaree Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have awesome results keep yup your great work girlies!
    can i ask someone to link me up with the 30 DS youtube videos?
    were these the only exercises you guys did to get these results. along with the clean eating
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 18ish on Level 1 still.. Technically I'm only on day like 9 because I haven't done it everyday. I haven't had problems with my knees as I did with my ankles.. Jumping jacks and the jump ropes are killing my ankles.. So I tried several things.. I figured out even though I am only working out in my living room, I still need to wear shoes to help support my ankles.. I slowly started working up to the full video because I've been sick and also have asthma and know how I am. If I set my standards too high (and don't finish the whole DVD in one setting) I will get discouraged and quit.. I have kept a blog with my daily weight loss/gain and which days I work out and what days I miss..

This is Day 1

30d.jpg

This is Day 15ish

school007.jpg
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just took some 'before' pictures tonight because I plan to start 30DS in earnest tomorrow - but i've decided i'm going to take a 'rest day' once a week... i have already done 4 days of level one but not 4 days in a row, but spread out over a couple of weeks... so i may or may not count that as my '10 days' of level 1 :). anyways. I have my before pics taken - and i've taken measurements. and i'll take after pics at the end and post them here! love hearing/seeing everyone's success stories with it! congrats to all of us! :D
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

I tried it, But my shoulder started hurting, I don't mean just sore. Sore I could handle. Has anyone else had shoulder trouble?
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started today and good grief I was dying by the 1st set of jumping jacks:(. Slowly but surely I guess. I had to stop once or twice to catch my breathe. I have a bad knee as a result of a car accident where I had 17 breaks. So far so good. Time will tell.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I'm on Day 18ish on Level 1 still.. Technically I'm only on day like 9 because I haven't done it everyday. I haven't had problems with my knees as I did with my ankles.. Jumping jacks and the jump ropes are killing my ankles.. So I tried several things.. I figured out even though I am only working out in my living room, I still need to wear shoes to help support my ankles.. I slowly started working up to the full video because I've been sick and also have asthma and know how I am. If I set my standards too high (and don't finish the whole DVD in one setting) I will get discouraged and quit.. I have kept a blog with my daily weight loss/gain and which days I work out and what days I miss..

This is Day 1

30d.jpg

This is Day 15ish

school007.jpg

You look great!!

So excited for everyone!! @Ktmmom189, it will get easier in a couple of weeks. I smoke cigarettes (tsk) and do this workout and I don't know how I did it but I did and I have become stronger!

Does anyone find L3 to be much easier than L1 and L2??
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Level 1 was hard because I was soooo out of shape. When I went back the second time, Level 1 was easy. Level 3 is definitely easier than 2.
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    IMG_0881-1.jpg
    IMG_1192-1.jpg
    IMG_0883-1.jpg
    IMG_1194-1.jpg

hope that works! this is my before and after :)

You look fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!