30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh so much!! I did this video only one time, never the whole program, I'm actually starting today. But I literally cannot do a pushup because of a past injury, so I'm like, damn you, you skinny *****, of course you expect me to do a pushup, eff off! LOL I did wall pushups.

I have tendonitis in my wrist and am always concerned with new programs; thanks for the idea of wall-pushups - I'm definitely going to need that modification!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Could anyone tell me how long each day is? Do you need weights? How big of an area do you need?
    Im really interested but I only have a small apartment :( Is it mainly calisthenics?

^^ This!

You need small weights, and the videos are 27 minutes, at least the ones I watch online. Youtube it =)
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I didn't do 30-day shred, but I did do Jillian's Ripped in 30. Here are my results:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/526613-before-and-after-18-lbs
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started the shred at the end of May and made it to D3L3 and had a family crisis and totally got derailed. I plan to start this again tomorrow. I had big results just getting 2/3 done...I'm hoping for great results completing the whole thing this time. I'm also going to start doing C25K.

Keep it up everyone! Your results have inspired me to keep trying!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    da2e929ad8a36a3559e91c53ed48b507.jpg

My results from the DVD and eating healthy x
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    da2e929ad8a36a3559e91c53ed48b507.jpg

My results from the DVD and eating healthy x

Phenomenal!!
  • bloodysore
    bloodysore Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ok you guys, I've got a question for some really out of shape ladies that have done this.
    I'm on day three. I'm pretty big and totally out of shape. The first day the aerobics kicked my *kitten* but I could do the weight training just fine almost with ease. This morning, aerobics were a little easier, but the weight training about killed me! I'm guessing this is pretty normal, but it's still a little weird! So did anyone else experience this?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    It's why those people who do weight lifting do not train the same muscles every day. They work arms one day, then legs the next day, giving the different muscle groups a rest day.
  • MarthaLoraine
    MarthaLoraine Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four now!
    I did not think i'd get so sore from a twenty minute workout but I am really sore and i looove it.
  • MarthaLoraine
    MarthaLoraine Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    IMG_0881-1.jpg
    IMG_1192-1.jpg
    IMG_0883-1.jpg
    IMG_1194-1.jpg

hope that works! this is my before and after :)

You look great! and i love the tattoo on your leg :)
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Seeing all this makes me want to give it a go again for the third time lol. I quit it twice b/c it was to repetitive for me but I may do it daily along with zumba 3x a week and see what happens :)
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just completed the 30 day shred today. I did it for 30 days straight 10 days each level.
    My stats:
    height: 5' 2

start weight: 141 lbs
    upper arms: 12 in
    bust: 37 in
    waist: 28 in
    hips: 38 in
    thighs: 22 in

After:
    weight: 137
    upper arms: 11 in
    bust: 36
    waist: 26 in
    hips: 36 in
    thighs: 21 in

I am soooo happy with my results. My mommy belly is almost gone! That is a great accomplishment for someone who had 2 kids in less than 2 yrs. I just got myself "Ripped in 30" and I cant wait to start.
  • ladyvintage
    ladyvintage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weight: 139 -> 135
    Hips: 37.5" -> 36"
    Waist: 29" -> 27"
    Thighs: 24" -> 22.25"
    Total: 5.25" and 4 lbs

l.jpg
    l.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/683568-30-day-shred-results-photos

Great pics! I think we have the same body type.. how tall are you?
  • ladyvintage
    ladyvintage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    IMG_0881-1.jpg
    IMG_1192-1.jpg
    IMG_0883-1.jpg
    IMG_1194-1.jpg

hope that works! this is my before and after :)

A-MAZ-ING results !!!!!!! Way to go!!! :D
    Add me as a friend
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i have just started my second roundabout of the 30DS (first time around in jan/feb i did a total reshape of my body + lost 10lbs!!!) and i am sooo inspired by all of your progress. CONGRATS! and please keep posting! i need some serious fitspo to push through the next 26 days :-D ...
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. :) I'm starting today, and this is definitely motivating!
  • israelichick
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently doing the 30 shred for the second time, but here are my results from the very first time I completed it. Sorry the pictures aren't great - I wasn't planning on using them to show anyone but myself. :) I dropped about 2 pant sizes in the 30 days.

2n9zt6v.jpg

wow incredible results!!! I can't wait for mine i've only just started tomorrow day 6 and i am already seeing a difference
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing! I did the 30 day shred before, but just to supplement my workouts a few times a week. I think I'll try it for the full 30 days this time after seeing everyone's results!
  • thepinkmoon87
    thepinkmoon87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys...I started 30 Day Shred on Monday on Level 2, did day 3 today. I've been doing Level 1 off and on along with running for a few months now lol, I thought it was time to finally move on to the next level. Definitely will update with pics when I'm done with Level 3!
  • damaskangel
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!