Insanity Progress Pics ~ 6 weeks in (I would have quit)

Options
12346»

Replies

• kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes big difference... congratulations!
  • Kiswinning
    Kiswinning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I see the difference, you are getting so toned. You look great!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Whoa!

Your arms and waist show some serious loss!!! Great job.
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    INSANITY ROCKS. I had to take a week off though due to screwing up my ankle when landing from the power jumps. :( But I have notices that all my pants and shorts that I used to have to squeeeeeeeez into are not fitting without me having to suck in my stomach! So I will take that as a good sign. The scale can be y our enemy when on insanity. Focus on inches, not pounds. and good luck to everyone. Hope to be back on track next week! ;)
  • tamidmiller
    tamidmiller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can clearly see a difference!! Good for you!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Well, today is my first day of Starting Insanity and you have given me some extra motivation. I see the difference with you and I have taken my measurements and I ready to go. Keep going I see your Victory soon.
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank u for such motivating post!! I can definitely see the difference! You are looking great! :) Keep digging deep!!
  • corlas0105
    corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I CAN definitely see a difference. Insanity is a strange beast. Actually I just finished Insanity last week, and was NOT happy with my physical results until I saw my picture. I GAINED nine pounds from day one to day 60. Who wants to gain weight while doing a program, especially as intense as Insanity. But my pictures told me a different story than the scale. Overall I thought it was a success...especially with a vast improvement on the fit test from day one to day 60. Keep it up....DON'T let the scale get you down because a lot of your weight is transferring to muscle and you can tell from your pictures! DIG DEEPER and don't give up...you got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    GIRL! I definitely see a difference! A big one! Keep it up!
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    timeforsomethingsweet Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So very inspirational =D Thank you for posting your story!!! You look amazing! Keep up the fantastic work because its working!!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    WOW GIRL! amazing! I am doing the insanity workout too! But I am training for a 10K too so I do insanity three times a week and run three times a week, but I can tell a difference in my running already! I can go farther and faster! LOVE IT!

Congrats to you girl! WTG!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can totally see the difference. You rock! Kudos to you for sticking with the program:-) Insanity all the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!