Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's ~ Week 3

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    exercise1-1.jpg

good monday morning peppers! hope you are all off to a great start to the week! this is a tally from the week ending last Friday Oct. 2. please keep track of your minutes/hours exercised...and let me know this Friday @ the weigh in. we have a long ways to go.....we will be at the 1/2 way point this Friday, and should be near 100 hours!! let's do it team! :drinker:

Look at that .. another awesome chart. I didn't do formal exercise last week but I did put in about 5 hours of big time renovations ... we tore down ceilings and walls and really worked up a sweat every day ... I would like that to be counted please.
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Good morning peppers!
    Glad to hear that everyone had a good weekend...

MissV-before I forget...happy birthday to your daughter! I remembered you said she was having a birthday today! Hope she has a good one!

Ladies...I did fairly okay this weekend considering....
    I went to a baby shower and they had yummy food. Most of it wasnt too bad...peti fours (sp?) only had 1 and a few cookies. The rest was small ckn salad sandwiches and fruit...so not bad. Though when i got home I found out some BS about my ex and him giving up his weekend with our daughter. I was so mad. That SOB (pardon my french) told me he was sick and couldnt keep our child b/c he didnt want to get her sick so I took her home with me from her softball game and then later that night my step daughter called and said he and his new wife and their daughter was at the fair. OMG! I was livid. :angry: :explode:
    Our daughter was so upset that he told her he couldnt take her....she never gets to go anywhere with him. And then he goes and takes their daughter and forgets about ours! I was just so upset! This is the 4th time they have done something or went somewhere as a family and forgot that he had another child. He really only thinks of her as his weekend child! I just wish he would give up his rights b/c she just comes home everytime with him with disappointment and sadness. It makes me so mad. My my husband now is so good to her and she calls him daddy.....he would do much better with her if her real dad wasnt in the picture. Thats horrible of me to think but I cant help it!
    **sorry...that was me needing to vent!***

well I am not gonna let this bother me anymore...I had actually let it go yesterday but this morning it got brought back up bc he tried to call me and I just ignored it b/c i no longer want to talk to him! hes lost that privelage from here on out.
    So off to have a great day! gonna eat a yummy salad and some tuna for lunch...had a pop tart and coffee this morning...not the healthiest but not alot of calories and at least I got breakfast in!
    Tried to go to the gym yesterday and it wasnt open as they are trying to remodel some...so hoping they are open today and my SIL and I can try and go!
    wanting to get in 3-4 days this week at about an hour at a time.....lets hope! :bigsmile:
    Hope you all that havent posted yet had a good weekend....and wish you ALL a HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :happy: :tongue:
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hi again...

jacque ! look at you go girl! i am feeling your determination from there to here! you definately have a great plan going and i know you can do it! lovin the attitude and your positiveness! :heart: those muffins sound yummy :tongue:

barb ~ YIPPY, congrats to you for passing the fitness test! your results are inspiring! keep up the hard work and it'll be a piece of cake ( well, maybe i should say a piece of fruit :laugh: ) when the next one comes around. you are very close to the waist measurement!! enjoy your peace and quiet this week, and get in some serious *you* time! :flowerforyou:

magglett ~ glad to have you here again girl! sounds like the bday was fun!! will be updating the wt chart soon, so no problems with a late or early report...and that goes for any of you peppers! i will usually get on at least once a day.

Miss V ~ yum, halibut. my grandparents made a trip to Alaska back in the 80's and my gf caught one and they had a big party and we all chowed down on it! :tongue: aawwww, the pumpkin patch! i miss those days too. altho i do get to take a couple of field trips with the preschoolers and kindergartners to pumpkin farms! will you be carving yours? have fun with the kiddos Miss V! :heart:

lots and lots of house chores today.....dh is on vacation next week, just hangin out at home and maybe a weekend getaway? tomorrow i take my inlaws to the airport, they are goin to England for almost 2 weeks. i have a bus trip thurs & sat. can't believe our 1st quarter is coming to an end already...:cry:

have a great day folks, and make it count! 4 more days til weigh in!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    kitn ~ hey hon....sorry to hear bout your ex, hope it helped you some to vent here, and that is quite fine, we are here to help and listen....it just breaks my heart to see this happening. my bil had custody of his 2 daughters, then, well, you could say he messed up, and lost rights to the younger one, but he is 40 and still treats them both this way. sounds like your hubby is a great daddy to your lil girl. she deserves to be loved and feel loved...the simplest things matter to a child :heart: *hugs*
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Kelly-LOVE the charts:heart: you are awsome:flowerforyou:
    kitn-Been there still doing that, Anytime you need to vent we are here for ya!:heart: My poor kids go thru the same thing,My daughter has given up on him completly my son still has hurt feelings and he is constanly being hurt by his dad. And don't you just love how they try to call after and make it all ur fault or why its not thiers.
    Chin up gurl!! you got a great one by ur side and that precious little one is going to see it on her own in time and that when she realize how great a mom and new dad she has!:heart:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    200hrs105-1.jpg
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pepper's,
    This had to be the worse week end ever, I had reactions to the new medication for Diabetes, I was so upset , everything I ate I got reflux and very dizzy, I called doctor this morning because I took myself off, feeling a little better just fuzzy head.
    I did not get any exercise in and did not eat right either, had a piece of fruit and toast, I did not come close to eating all my calories, hope this does not hurt my weight loss. I may do a short slow walk today just to get out and stretch.
    I dont know what to tell the doctor, but I can not afford to take meds that make me not able to function. And cant afford to keep paying for meds that do not work or make me feel bad. He said if I lost 20 pounds he would take me off and I lost 8 since then, hopeing he lets me stay off.

Kelly the charts are great. Thank you for all your hard work, and support. :flowerforyou:

Well it will take me some time to catch up on how everyone is doing hopefully great.

Will check back in a little while I am at work, good thing it is a sitting job:laugh:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    wtchart105-1.jpg
  • kitn621
    Options
    Good morning Pepper's,
    This had to be the worse week end ever, I had reactions to the new medication for Diabetes, I was so upset , everything I ate I got reflux and very dizzy, I called doctor this morning because I took myself off, feeling a little better just fuzzy head.
    I did not get any exercise in and did not eat right either, had a piece of fruit and toast, I did not come close to eating all my calories, hope this does not hurt my weight loss. I may do a short slow walk today just to get out and stretch.
    I dont know what to tell the doctor, but I can not afford to take meds that make me not able to function. And cant afford to keep paying for meds that do not work or make me feel bad. He said if I lost 20 pounds he would take me off and I lost 8 since then, hopeing he lets me stay off.

Kelly the charts are great. Thank you for all your hard work, and support. :flowerforyou:

Well it will take me some time to catch up on how everyone is doing hopefully great.

Will check back in a little while I am at work, good thing it is a sitting job:laugh:

:flowerforyou: sindy I am so sorry that your weekend did not go well. And Im sorry that something like medicine that should make things better made things worse. But dont fret over it too much...Im sure this weekend was nothing of a downfall and has not taken you off the track to your goals. Just keep a happy mind about it and keep smiling and keep on going. Im sure you will see the facts about it all Friday at weigh in.
    Kell and jacque...thanks for your kind words and appreciation...I love that you guys are here for everyone and always have such great things to say! I love you guys!!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    got 245 mins of exercise in last week Kelly:) :heart: forgot to tell you:)
  • kitn621
    Options
    got 245 mins of exercise in last week Kelly:) :heart: forgot to tell you:)
    MissV-great job!!!!
  • sindyb9
    Options

:flowerforyou: sindy I am so sorry that your weekend did not go well. And Im sorry that something like medicine that should make things better made things worse. But dont fret over it too much...Im sure this weekend was nothing of a downfall and has not taken you off the track to your goals. Just keep a happy mind about it and keep smiling and keep on going. Im sure you will see the facts about it all Friday at weigh in.
    Kell and jacque...thanks for your kind words and appreciation...I love that you guys are here for everyone and always have such great things to say! I love you guys!!!

Sorry about this morning really needed to vent. That same medicine I did not want to be put on was what made me so sick. Doctor said it was ok to stay off medicine and keep loosing the pounds. I was just mad because I did so well last week and something always gets in my way :grumble: But since the meds have been out of my system for a couple of days I am feeling better, I had a great breakfast and I just got back from a 2.5 mile walk and did it in 36 min :drinker: so feeling much better.

Everyone is doing so good, keep up the good work, I will check in later.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I just realized I haven't been on here since Friday morning!!! Where have I been?!

Kelly, I can't see the charts here at work, so I'll take a look at them when I get home. I’m sure they’re great from what everyone else has said. You are so awesome to do that for us.

Barb, I’m so excited that you passed your test!! Way to go!! You’ll make it for the next one, too. I know you will.

I completed 145 minutes of exercise over the weekend and I'm headed to the gym again this afternoon. I may not have worked out last week, but I promise to do my part and make it up the rest of the month. :smile: I’m still doing good on the veggies, but not on the fruit. I still want to try to get to 3 a day.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options

Sorry about this morning really needed to vent. That same medicine I did not want to be put on was what made me so sick. Doctor said it was ok to stay off medicine and keep loosing the pounds. I was just mad because I did so well last week and something always gets in my way :grumble: But since the meds have been out of my system for a couple of days I am feeling better, I had a great breakfast and I just got back from a 2.5 mile walk and did it in 36 min :drinker: so feeling much better.

Everyone is doing so good, keep up the good work, I will check in later.

Don't feel bad. That's what we're here for. I'm glad the doctor is letting you stay off the meds. No reason to take something that only makes you feel bad.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    sindy ~ sorry to hear about your reaction to meds, and glad you are feeling better now. just keep doing what you have been and i am sure you will do fine this week.....and your commitment to changing your lifestyle is bound to keep the lbs comin off! you are doing an awesome job on your walks! i bet you feel so good when you are finished! :flowerforyou:

Miss V ~ got it! 245 mins is great.....i have some work to do to catch up with all of you!!

kitn ~ no probs dear.....we pepper's are your family here...and we really care bout ya! :heart: hope your day is going good! :flowerforyou:

well, laundry is almost done, supper is planned, and just finished beading a bracelet for MIL to take to England. now, the shorts are comin out and tennies gettin laced. think i'll walk with Leslie and then stretch with Denise.

later folks! :smile: Kel
  • kelly_a
    Options
    hI Crystal!! hope your day is going good! i need to work a lil better on the veggies here..fruit and water no prob.:ohwell:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Thanks Kelly, I do feel great after my walk. I need to work on those veggies too, I will have to have 3 with dinner tonight after tax school.

Thank you Crystal, I am glad to be off them, he is giving me more time to loose the weight,:drinker:

I am on track and will be staying there. will check back later. :bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    An hour left of work and still have my apple to eat, so cool I will eat in on my way to gym. Doing good.got 3 serv of fruit in and 2 of vegtables. Will get water in by the end of the day. Actually looking forward to the gym, starting to feel antsy at work, def need to burn some stress!!
  • sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been depressed since I got laid off so I haven't been posting. I'm feeling better now after the weekend.

My weight on Friday 10/2 was 167.6 so I was up a couple. Not bad since I've been eating so much lately.

I'll post my exercise minutes...last was 10/3 - 38 minutes.

Looks like people are doing well and that's great! What nice charts Kelly!

It's motivating to see all the postings.

Sally
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Just got back from the gym it was Epic:laugh: :laugh:
    It was ok, was there for an hour.
    sallydeb- glad to see you:flowerforyou:
    Kitn-Sorry about all the ex drama. Havn't been down that road, but I am a child of an ex taht didn't give a crap about me :laugh: LOL so I understand the pain that your daughter is in. Give her lots of love!
    Jacque-:laugh: :laugh: Antsy workout lady you!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Kelly-have fun on your walk:bigsmile:
    Sindy-You have a great adittude:bigsmile:

Got a workout in,
    ate a banana, frozen blueberries, and some juice
    eating some butternut squash :bigsmile:
    yumo