What does everyone do for a living?

Options

Replies

• lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    im a secret spy...................................s**t (hits head)
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I get paid to go to school full time with my GI Bill.
  • Shoogle83
    Shoogle83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a Design Draughtsman in the far north of Scotland. Most days spent in front of a computer but my parents have a farm that I like to help out on whenever I get the chance.
    I don't bother factoring in any work to my planner, I figure it's always a bonus if you burn a few extra calories, plus my mum does some great home baking that you can't get out the door with trying so it probably evens out.
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm a Registered Sales Assistant for Financial Planners. I sit most of the day, but try to get up at least once per hour to walk around and stretch my legs. I sometimes try and take calls while standing up. I do not count any exercise during the day towards my calorie burn each week.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I pretty much just do whatever everyone yells at me to do and, when I'm not doing that, I'm trying to escape reality through a video game. At least it's not drugs.
  • Missy0224
    Missy0224 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm a Branch Manager for a Bank. Very much sedentary....
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Im retired..Just retired in May.....Now I want to get healthy to enjoy my retirement...and travel around the world! Well..maybe not the world..would you believe the east coast...want to go to Marthas Vinyard someday..:laugh:
  • Ginga60
    Ginga60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I work at a health food store. Love helping people get well inside and out. We're all on the same journey. Why not help each other along? :)
  • gotpaper
    gotpaper Posts: 17
    Options
    I am a teachers assistant but am off the summer. It is hard to keep track of things during the school year unless I do a video or elliptical before or after school, but by that time I am tired and want to relax. Plus tracking food is harder also. We have home made meals and I don't know the break-down.
  • Jesse_Hunter
    Jesse_Hunter Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Photo manipulation artist, freelance photographer, vagabond, and disposable lighter repairman.
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mum. Which means generally I keep the toddler happy, keep the house clean and try not go mad in the process :laugh:
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum and a teaching assistant in a primary school and tend to be on the go all day during term time. I've set my activity level as sedentary and then just add on extra exercise, not my usual day to day here there and everywhere. I'm worrried that if I set my activity level as more active then I will never lose weight; it's coming off very slowly as it is. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I work as a patient care coordinator at a Fertility Pharmacy. Setting up women's orders and shipping for all over the country.

So I sit at a desk all day & get barely any exercise any more. I have only been there 3 months though....

Before I was a pharmacy technician for 4 years and was running around that pharmacy all day long!
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm a customer service rep so my job is entirely sedentary
  • TracySTL
    TracySTL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I work in Sales for an appliance manufacturer, so I sit ALL DAY long.... and then I go home and sit on my butt all evening. This is my first day here, so I'm here to make some changes and get inspired.
  • missnic22
    missnic22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a hair stylist and a makeup artist
  • brittanytraynor
    brittanytraynor Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a sales rep... lots of travelling and sitting behind a desk - I don't factor that in at all!
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm a dog trainer for a large chain pet store and have my own photography business!! I'm on my feet a LOT!! I just finished my Radiologic Technology degree and am soon to get my liscence to be a Radiologic tecnologist certified in Computed Tomography!! Doing CT scans!! Unfortunately, jobs are few and far between but when I do find a job doing this, i'll be on my feet a good bit. For now, I just love training all of the sweet doggies and photographing families!!
  • EmilyEckard
    Options
    I'm a nurse.... On my feet walking/running for 12+ hours 3-4 nights per week. BUT on my days off I tend to be very lazy! Trying to change that :)

13821057.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brittanytraynor
    brittanytraynor Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I'm in sales too! It's hard to eat properly too! I've taken to packing snacks like nuts and dried fruits to help me make good choices!