At what age is it appropriate to

Options

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time. Sometimes you just can't help it. I can tell when my husband is crop dusting because he takes off and begins randomly circling wherever we are. I used to toot in my cubicle at my old job or get up and crop dust. Sometimes you just have to!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    my dad used to always do it in the grocery store and say it was a mouse
    I had a friend who's dad would go, hey do you hear the barking spiders? and cut one, hahaha
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Women don't fart. ever. In the rare exception butterflies and rainbows come out, and it smells of roses.

I don't care, but I don't stay in the place where I do it! haha.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I followed an elderly lady at Safeway one time that had the walking farts (thanks larry the cable guy). pfft pfft pfft with every step. I figured heck, if she can do it, so can I!!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    heck i pick up speed from farting while i walk like a super charger i go into overdrive lollll
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I had my 14 year old daughter pinned in an isle at a sporting goods store once and I let a silent but violent one go.. waited a few seconds and left the isle. As my daughter was following me, all I heard was.. "oh daddy.."
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    heck i pick up speed from farting while i walk like a super charger i go into overdrive lollll

lol
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I just try to be next to old people, let fly silently, and step away discreetly...
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    I just try to be next to old people, let fly silently, and step away discreetly...

Pretty fked up but I do the same thing at work lol
  • bluered3038
    bluered3038 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    On a more serious note, some people have illnesses like crohns, UC or IBS and they just can't help themselves. It is either let it go or suffer terribley
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe it's an embarrassment thing? I accidentally ripped one earlier as I was walking to a meeting and I just had to pretend it didn't happen because to do anything otherwise would have meant CERTAIN DOOM AND SHAME.
    I just clenched my cheeks and walked on, feeling the burn of accidental-toot-awareness spread across my face.
    Oh, crikey, I'm giggling so hard at work right now.
    My boss must be getting suspicious that I'm not actually updating our Portal...

accidental toot awareness...Im gonna piss myself!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

^^This!! OMG! I seriously was laughing so hard I had to cross my legs!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I let them rip as loud as possible in public places just so I can watch my wife and kids panic as they try to get away from me.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    It is so gross when out of nowhere you hear it and especially when they are so loud....My uncle does this right in the middle of dinner or during a conversation and just goes on like it never happened....All of the time!!! You just never know when it's going to happen, especially when eating that makes me want to get sick....:sick:

Just to add: He is over 10 and under the age of 70...lol And he has been doing this for years....Disgusting...I can understand a guy doing it on occasion or around his wife or something but with anyone, even strangers around and all of the time!!!! :noway:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    never!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    We used to holiday alot by car and my dad would roll up the windows, turn up his freaking Ummpapapa music and then try and suffocate us with lack of O2. You simply couldn't breathe! I would crawl to the back of our '76 Station Wagon and I still couldn't escape. When he was done having his fun, he would get this cheshire cat grin and look at us like we were insane....lol...Ahhh the good ol days!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    I've worked in many nursing homes. Sometimes they don't even feel it. hahahaha. It's great. Old people are funny. I've never been one to toot in public, or even in front of my family. I usually go to the bathroom. Are there any health problems related to holding a fart? Haha. That sucks if there are.
  • drdebbiejo
    Options
    I have a baby so people tend to think it's him (although I never outright SAY it's him). Once my children are grown up I'll have to start standing closer to older people who a) can't smell it and b) are very likely doing the same thing so will get the credit. :-P
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    They pay attention, but ignore it. Act like it never happened....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Farts are always funny! Especially when you can blame them on someone else. I get a huge kick out of leaving a "present" on elevators.
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I let them rip as loud as possible in public places just so I can watch my wife and kids panic as they try to get away from me.

Word! Funny as hell!