At what age is it appropriate to

Options

Replies

• LaneyRZ
    LaneyRZ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My rule is: If you didn't hear it, I didn't do it.

:D
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...my husband "lets it rip" no matter where we are. Its sooo embarrassing. LOLOL
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    We have a manager here at work whose nickname is the duster - its just wrong -
  • nanamary47
    nanamary47 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My mother-in-law always said where ever you be let the wind blow free! And she would!!!:drinker:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I work with all males. And in particular there is one who is just disgusting most of the time, belching and farting. He's 35... so I suppose that's the age.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I truly believe my husband married me because I was the only woman he could fine that was a huge fan of d!ck and fart jokes. :love:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I let one go in a Walmart once, was in the next aisle and some lady walked through my cloud and said, " Good Lord who died?" I felt bad for her but there was no one in the aisle when I did let it go.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    under the age of 3 and over the age of 73. lol
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I try not to anywhere in public~ however my husband will anywhere - anytime!

But yea' my grandma would let them go in the stores and never any know it~ and my Dad is getting the same way.

But yea- little ones and older ones can't always control them...

but when my boss walks up the hall like yesterday and let one go- now that is just disgusting!!
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say younger than 12 or older than 55. Basically, the further you get away from 35, either above or below, the more acceptable it is. Keep in mind that as this difference increases so does the likelihood of a shart, which is even less socially acceptable.
  • carolk843
    carolk843 Posts: 5
    Options
    The technical term is "slipsies"

My husband was an Olympic gold medalist in the sport. He could clear any room in a matter of seconds. He was embarrassed until about 50 and then just gave himself up to nothing I can do about it.

I find as long as my nutrition is good, I don;t have an issue.

But at 6- plus, if it happens it happens.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i'm laughing so hard that ppl walking past my office are giving me strange looks!
  • only1tcb
    only1tcb Posts: 23
    Options
    ...music turned up won't help the smell. I always seem to be down wind of the farters at my gym. :cry:
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    OMG, I couldn't even get through page 2 of this thread and I had to stop! I'm at work and I can't stop laughing!!! My cubeville neighbors are going to think I'm nuts!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    OMG, I'm freakin' dying here! I don't really know what the age "limit" would be, but I've done some not knowing they were coming, and thankfully nobody else was around to hear it, because I laugh when I fart. They're funny, I can't help it! Totally woulda known it was me. :blushing: My best friend used to roll up the windows in her car and lock them, fart and crank up the heat. Now that's love. :smooched:
  • BrittSwimsJDRF
    BrittSwimsJDRF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMG... this is so funny! Thank you for the laugh, I have to give a talk later today that I'm nervous about, and this will definitely help keep the nerves down. No one in our family farts... we step on "barking spiders" or "float air biscuits". :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    OMG, I couldn't even get through page 2 of this thread and I had to stop! I'm at work and I can't stop laughing!!! My cubeville neighbors are going to think I'm nuts!

^^YES!!!!! I am laughing sooo hard, I may just pee!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wooduck1964
    wooduck1964 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I fart when I have to. But there was an old lady at the store the other day and she farted and it sounded like she was sitting in a bowl of gravy.
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are high school sweethearts and he has heard me fart only twice in all that time. Once when he was tickling me. Our daughter on the other hand, farts as loud as her dad and as often as her dad. She is 12, I think it is time for me to get her to be more discreet about her flatulence. Men on the other hand, I think they will do it at any age, any time, and any place.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww seriously? OMG! I am laughing so hard!!!!!! :blushing: