shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• cutierozie
    cutierozie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11" and back in 2006 I was 199lbs. The last picture in the collage I was 170lbs. I've been able to maintain my weight after my weight loss and just recently I decided it was time to start losing again and my current weight is 161.4.

collage.jpg
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Great job fellow little ladies! :)

i have a before and a full body shot of "during" in my profile. My before was 193.6 (Nov 15) and my more current was in May or June, but my weight has stayed somewhat the same, as i am in a plateau currently, but continuing to push on! Down 45-50lbs, still have 20-25 to go! Right now i am focusing on my fitness goals and letting the scale numbers be just that, scale numbers. My focus is on how many more push ups can i do, how much farther can i run, etc.

I am 5'1" and 32 years old.

I do some fitness classes, some strength, some running, some interval training, a little bit of a lot of things :) Feel free to friend request/message me if you have questions, as i may not make it back to this thread to see replies!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Oops it posted twice :blushing:

I'm 5'2" my starting weight was somewhere around 190+. I started in January 2012 and lost 33 pounds in 5 months. Hit a plateau and decided to do a metabolism reset so I'm still at 158 pounds.

Set my weight loss at 1.5 lbs a week. I was doing about 2 workouts a day. DVD workouts (strength & cardio), some weight training with weight machines, walking, C2 5K workout, tennis, bike riding. Total workout time was around 2 hours a day & about 6 days a week. Portion control-weighing & measuring my food. I did eat back most of my workout calories.

98ra82.jpg

What do you mean by a metabolism reset? Is that eating at maintenance?
    PS- great job!! :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11'' I was 140 pounds when I started. Not that heavy but when we are small, every pound show

11614737_2895.jpg
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and 216 right now, I was 283 when I had my daughter and 271 when I start MFP!! I've been on here since Jan of this year!
  • cutierozie
    Options
    It's so true when we are this small every pound makes a big difference.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I agree ^ it's the down side to being so short, every little curve and bump shows up more then what it would on someone taller, it makes it that little bit harder
  • cutierozie
    Options
    it does but at the same time when you lose a few lbs it shows so much more than other people who are taller and can be quite a motivation. :)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I can never figure out how to post pics. I don't have any of my fat pics on my profile but the pics on my profile I'm currently sitting at 132-135 depending on the day. I'm 5'3". Started out at 196.

Every pound shows on these short bodies. I can see a huge different just from 145 to 135 on my body.
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Oops it posted twice :blushing:

I'm 5'2" my starting weight was somewhere around 190+. I started in January 2012 and lost 33 pounds in 5 months. Hit a plateau and decided to do a metabolism reset so I'm still at 158 pounds.

Set my weight loss at 1.5 lbs a week. I was doing about 2 workouts a day. DVD workouts (strength & cardio), some weight training with weight machines, walking, C2 5K workout, tennis, bike riding. Total workout time was around 2 hours a day & about 6 days a week. Portion control-weighing & measuring my food. I did eat back most of my workout calories.

98ra82.jpg

What do you mean by a metabolism reset? Is that eating at maintenance?
    PS- great job!! :)

That's eating your TDEE. Total Daily Energy Expenditure= BMR + your daily energy (workout calories, housework calories, working calorie, etc). Yes that would be your maintenance calories but for some people who have been a very low calories (below BMR) find that when they first start to eat TDEE they actually gain weight until the body realizes it now is going to continue to receive theses calories all the time. Metabolism reset usually last 8 weeks at which time you cut about 15% of your TDEE to start the weight loss again. The Eat More to Weigh Less concept. Thought I'd give it a try since I had been at a stand still for a month.
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump! Loving all the successful shorties :D
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' just so you know :)
    The first picture I was somewhere between 170-180
    The recent picture I'm somewhere between 130-125.

awaut2.png

I was having an unmotivated day where I felt this is IMPOSSIBLE ( I am also 5'2 and am in a similar position to your start pics). You just gave me the BEST motivational boost by sharing your progress. Thank you so very much :flowerforyou:
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1

Jan 2011
    photo1.jpg

Around March/April 2011
    AprilPhoto.jpg

August 2011
    2011.jpg

May 2012
    263d1247.jpg

Last month
    67cfec27.jpg
    Last week
    9a617b1e.jpg

Last night
    7b2e3a0c.jpg

All there is to say is WOW
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    thomassd1969 - Thank you :)
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    No pictures yet... I'm 5'3", started at 290 in January 2012, now at 236. My loss have mostly been through changing my eating habits. I've been at 1600 calories daily. I weigh my food, portion control, increased my good foods and decreased my bad foods. Still have a daily fun treat.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5, which some consider to be short and I've lost 50 lbs to date. I did it by eating less and moving more. And of course I couldn't have done it without the support of my wonderful MFP friends. There is a progress pic in my profile.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I am 5' even. I started MFP in Jan of 2011 at 176 lbs. At my heaviest I was about 185 lbs - as you can see in the picture below.

WWR10.jpg

I am now at 136.4 lbs. The below pictures were taken at around 138 lbs.

008-1.jpg

NessaandI-62312-1.jpg

I'm not quite at my goal weight, I have about 11 lbs to go.

That looks so familiar to me...were you atop pilot mountain by any chance?
    Edit: I almost forgot to tell you how wonderful you look! Amazing change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!