shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started in January of this year at 212.6 and its been 6 months and I am now 162.2. I have slacked off a lot lately but I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Its easy when you get to a comfortable weight and you feel good about yourself, regardless how much you still have to lose, to slack off and just eat whatever sometimes....lol

I am 5'2

MYBABYME-2.jpg

Most recent pic of me

julie.jpg
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bumping for continued inspiration :smile:
  • sweet1ntx
    sweet1ntx Posts: 18
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome job!!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump!! You girls look amazing!! :D
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Love the pics, ladies! I'm 5'0, starting weight at 200lbs March 2012 and currently at 178lbs. I'm hoping to do a progress pic once I hit my 30lb mark.

A question for you shorties--has anyone noticed the difference in pant size/weight ratio when it comes to us shorter ladies and ladies who are average or taller? I'm a bit dismayed to read people that weigh 20-30+lbs more than me are in 2 or 3 pant sizes smaller than I am. Maybe it's because I'm an "apple", I carry the majority of my weight on my top half.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ^^^^The pic on the left was taken yesterday. I weigh 143lbs. The one one the right was over a year ago when I was 191lbs. I'm 5ft 2. :)
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also 5'2", and in about a year and a half I went from 189 lbs (size 14/16) to 158 lbs (size 10). Trying to lose the last layer of fat over these abs, but I did P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam, and Turbo Fire. Yep, I'm a BeachBody junkie.

Before_After_03312012.jpg

You look amazing! I hope you don't take this the wrong way but your backside looks awesome! Girls pay for that $***!
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    Love the pics, ladies! I'm 5'0, starting weight at 200lbs March 2012 and currently at 178lbs. I'm hoping to do a progress pic once I hit my 30lb mark.

A question for you shorties--has anyone noticed the difference in pant size/weight ratio when it comes to us shorter ladies and ladies who are average or taller? I'm a bit dismayed to read people that weigh 20-30+lbs more than me are in 2 or 3 pant sizes smaller than I am. Maybe it's because I'm an "apple", I carry the majority of my weight on my top half.

Definitely. All my weight is in my tummy and my chest. I still have curves, but even when I was 114 lbs, I found that my pant size was larger than a friend who was the same height and weight. She wore a 2 at that size, and was shaped differently. My hips are too wide to wear normal sizes, I think. Plus, short torso.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Definitely. All my weight is in my tummy and my chest. I still have curves, but even when I was 114 lbs, I found that my pant size was larger than a friend who was the same height and weight. She wore a 2 at that size, and was shaped differently. My hips are too wide to wear normal sizes, I think. Plus, short torso.

You sound just like me! Short torso, large hips and all the weight goes to the middle. I think in my before pic I look 200lbs, not 145-150 and now I look heavier than what I actually am too. I dont think I'll ever go down to a size 2 because of this, I'd have to weigh under 100lbs to accomplish that I think!
  • evoevy1
    evoevy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome girlie!!! cant wait to reach your size!
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    here i was after i had my daughter not sure my weight then but at my 6 wk appointment i was 210

100_2206.jpg

here i am now at 150 this was taking few days ago

DSCN4318.jpg

DSCN4366.jpg

Nice guns! haha but seriously great job! :)
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of pictures on my profile, one of what I was a year ago when pregnant (second time around) one at my wedding which was back when I lost a whole bunch of weight the first time (about 55 pounds) right now I'm stuck around 123, I'm 5'2".

All I have to say is WAY TO GO, to any of you shorties that have lost weight its so much harder when you're short lol.
    All you ladies look fabulous!!
  • mixtapemusings
    mixtapemusings Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    this whole thread is so inspiring! It's nice to know other people with the same body type as me can do it. Thanks for the motivation ladies!
  • lovezies
    lovezies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is such a great thread!
    I'm 5' and currently 169. At my heaviest I was 210. I had lost about 70 lbs. when I got divorced. Amazing how getting rid of negative stress can effect you. That was about 3 years ago. Now I'm remarried & I had one more baby. So now I'm getting all the gained weight off.
    Here is to all of us short and delightfully curved ladies!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3", and this is me last year at at least 239 before I started MFP. This second picture was taken on July 1 at 155.
    2011-07-22_18-33-29_335-1.jpgCroppedCouple.jpg

I am 5'3" as well and started off at 208 and am 171 (as of today) (sorry no pics!) but I want to get to 155 (as my interim goal weight anyways) and i just wanted to say you look AMAZING! I hope I look as good as you at 155! :) (and depending on how I feel, I might stay there :)).

Congrats to everyone in this thread - you all look amazing and have done awesome jobs!!! I am so inspired by you all! :)
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love all of these amazing stories, it boosts my confidence just looking at the photos to know it is possible!!
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    paintlisapurp: Thank you!! Actually I was in Ohiopyle, PA at on Sugar Loaf. I think that's what it was called ha ha.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    018-1.jpg

233 pounds at my heaviest. 116 pounds now. I am almost 5'1" tall and 62-years-old.

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amatiq
    amatiq Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!