Garlic is bad for you

Options

Replies

• grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Kill me now, a world without garlic is no place for me (roasting garlic as we speak for my spaghetti sauce). Besides it should not be stuck in any body part but your mouth.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    For the gastro-senstive...it can make your farts stink :noway:

Isn't this the nature of farts in general?
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everything cause cancer now-a-days?

Trolling causes cancer.

So does your attitude.

And for the record, trolling wasn't my goal...if you are going to post nonsense, back it up with documents or links to your research. In life, there are SO many warnings about cancer causing foods or agents. As a cancer survivor....I would APPRECIATE backing up anything people CLAIM is bad for you, before freaking people out. Thank you.
  • scottyg354
    scottyg354 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out if the OP is a troll or not. Last time I checked garlic was a superfood. Only thing it is bad for is breath. The are also people out there who will tell you Legumes, Bread, Moderate Alcohol Consumption, Fruit, Carbs, Red Meat, etc are all horrible for you. Stay in your houses guys.
  • Lady_Bane
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out if the OP is a troll or not. Last time I checked garlic was a superfood. Only thing it is bad for is breath. The are also people out there who will tell you Legumes, Bread, Moderate Alcohol Consumption, Fruit, Carbs, Red Meat, etc are all horrible for you. Stay in your houses guys.

Watch out...he may call you a troll....

:/
  • scottyg354
    scottyg354 Posts: 13
    Options

I have actually heard that garlic works as well for trolls as it does for vamps. Perhaps this all part of the OP's plan?
  • JBHawaii
    JBHawaii Posts: 94
    Options
    Ok, here is a 'source'... May be the dumbest thing I have ever heard... Seriously dude, lighten up

"I have been telling people this for years,  all you need is a ECG of the brain to see the truth .. it totally desynchronizes the brain and cause us to loose our psychic mind ... yes our psychic mind, we are Human not slaves to the race of beings that control us ... this doesn't mean much to most ...
    Garlic is not only repulsive to any one that eats it for hours ... but it makes us stupid slow and simple ... this is hard for most people to grasp,  do the ECG and do the experiment yourselves ... read this article on this and you will be amazed it does clean the blood but it also destroys the total  mind synchronization of the two hemispheres .. I was heart broken,  when I heard of this because I love the smell of garlic and onions ... but oh well ... once you find out they are a neuro poison then it makes al the sense in the world when you eat it ... what happens to you ! ... you smell awful and are totally repulsed by others . most are generally being nice not to tell you ... YOU STINK .. stay your distance !  
    it is also the best organic insect killer, too, is there a reason why no bug will eat garlic or any of the onion family...because it kills them.
    The reason garlic is so toxic, the sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates the blood brain barrier, just like DMSO, and is a specific poison for higher life forms and brain cells. We discovered this much to our horror, when I was the world's largest manufacturer of ethical EEG biofeedback equipment. We'd have people come back from lunch that looked clinically dead on the encephalograph, which we used to calibrate their progress. "Well, what happened?" " Well, I went to an Italian restaurant and there was some garlic in my salad dressing!"" (http://rense.com/general76/Dpi.htm, author unknown)
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    mmm garlic on a steak....
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some Jimmies have been rustled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

So you are into jimmy rustling? hmmm...
  • belle_7
    belle_7 Posts: 18
    Options
    Why don't you just test all your food in your eye and see if you would eat it!! Garlic is good for you it cures a lot of things trust me, Ive witness garlic cure people...
  • Lady_Bane
    Options

I have actually heard that garlic works as well for trolls as it does for vamps. Perhaps this all part of the OP's plan?

Oh snap
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Garlic has been used as a natural antibiotic for thousands of years. I actually take a garlic capsule when I am sick. It is not only good for you, but also delicious. Do some research.
  • Uglytwinsister
    Uglytwinsister Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can't decide if you are being serious or sarcastic...?

Put a clove of garlic in your eye for 2 minutes and let me know how that feels. Would you consider eating that?
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I think the statistics you've quoted are grossly understated. From what I understand, 100% of all garlic eaters are going to die, though scientists have not been able to find a direct correlation between the rate of consumption and the rate of ultimate death.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everything cause cancer now-a-days?

Trolling causes cancer.

I disagree. Trolling cures cancer.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Putting garlic in the vagina may cure a yeastie but if you happen to get pregnant with it there the baby will look like. Marlon Brando. And that's the girl....
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I came back here to see how things were doing and as I was eating my chicken full of garlic and onions I stumbled into a post about garlic and vagina. Thanks for spoiling my dinner guys.
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Garlic is dangerous, it would have been removed from the market by the FDA, but the FDA is stacked with Garlic farmers that are watching their bottom line, not for the health of Americans. Do the research, the truth is out there. I think I have cleared out plenty of rooms with garlic farts...all those innocent people who have suffered. :'(
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I came back here to see how things were doing and as I was eating my chicken full of garlic and onions I stumbled into a post about garlic and vagina. Thanks for spoiling my dinner guys.
    You should thank them! They saved your life!
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    weapon of mass destruction