Garlic is bad for you

Options

Replies

• mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Don't eat garlic as it will cause my external and internal diseases.

So... You're a vampire. I see. Just please. Not one of those terrible, glittery ones...
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options

nice try, nosferatu!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

It's not garlic, it's onions. Onions are bad for you...
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Why does the OP look like Teal'c?

Thanks for the compliment. You do remind me of Wanderlei Silva if you know who that is. By the way his wife is pretty hot.

http://media.ufc.tv/fighter_images/Wanderlei_Silva/WanderleiSilva2012_Headshot.png
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    In other news, Sheldon and Amy have engaged in sexual intercourse....

NO. WAY. DId Sheldon even know what was happening at the time? Does. Not. Compute.

In other news, do you have scientifically based citations regarding this garlicy post?
  • JayByrd107
    JayByrd107 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, inflammation, achy joints, and if you don't eat it, TONS of energy...
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Are you listening to Dr. Oz again?

Surprised that you can actually get Dr. Oz in Des Moines. I was under the appreciation that 56k just reached Des Moines recently lol.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Put a clove of garlic in your eye for 2 minutes and let me know how that feels. Would you consider eating that?
    I seriously doubt there is ANY food you could stick in your eye for two minutes (and why would you want to) that wouldn't have adverse effects of some kind. How did that become the test to determine if a food is worth eating anyway?

Personally, if it doesn't have garlic, onions, and mushrooms it just isn't really food.

A. Its a complete waste of a fantastic food.
    B. I bet I could put chocolate in my eye and still want to eat it, but again...refer to B.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Prove it - show us the links. Show us this "horrible things that will kill us"

Otherwise - never will I stop :P It's in every dish I cook & i take supplements.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Garlic.. it's what's for dinner.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this guy's a vampire. Don't listen any of his anti-garlic spewing!!!!! LOAD UP, B*TCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

(pops 4 garlic capsules)
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Garlic should practically be its own food group, it's so amazing.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Garlic works for me, no vampire has ever sucked my blood. It's worth the risk just for that.

Ditto!
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    95 percent of americans are in danger of suffering a long agonizing death as a result of garlic. Get your facts straight guys there is research out there.

where are your facts? What conditions?
  • BigMikeOf33617
    Options
    Huh that's contrary to what I have always heard and webmd seems to agree with all the garlic lovers as well. http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20071015/why-garlic-is-good-for-you
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    95 percent of americans are in danger of suffering a long agonizing death as a result of garlic. Get your facts straight guys there is research out there.

where are your facts? What conditions?

You guys realise this a joke right?
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    In other news, Sheldon and Amy have engaged in sexual intercourse....

I think you mean coitus
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure anything i would put near my eye i would not consume. For instance eye drops, contact lenses, contact solution. Also there are good things with garlic and bad. Such as with anything we consume.
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    thanks for my mid afternoon entertainment!
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If the OP is in fact a vampire, does he sparkle and glisten like the Cullens do or is he dreary and matte like Dracula?

I need to know ASAP.