Garlic is bad for you

Options

Replies

• Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    I am prepared to accept diseases if the alternative is no garlic.
    ^this^
    I should probably be dead already then
    ^and that^
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Lol :-)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My grandmother ate a clove of garlic raw every day for her entire adult life and lived into her late 80s with very few health problems... Yeah, deadly.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    If the OP is in fact a vampire, does he sparkle and glisten like the Cullens do or is he dreary and matte like Dracula?

I need to know ASAP.

This will determine the type of death the vampire OP shall receive :) Drawn out of quick. 3 guesses what kind gets a drawn out death LOL
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Don't eat garlic as it will cause my external and internal diseases.

If I eat garlic it will cause you to get sick? That's actually pretty cool... is there a way to aim it only at people I don't like?
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I read this before adding garlic to my dinner. Now what to eat....no garlic, no sugar, no carbs, no aspatame, no processed..........:tongue:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Both. It was a seriously deadly combo, all that water and garlic. The horror still haunts me.

How horrifying! We must organize a garlic and water ban immediately! Someone call Mayor Bloomberg!

(((Hugs)))
    I appreciate that so much!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    In other news, Sheldon and Amy have engaged in sexual intercourse....

I think you mean coitus

Sheldon would be so disappointed in me :cry:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    my mother suffered from high blood pressure, even with medication she couldn't get it under control. She started putting garlic in everything and after a year she finally had her blood pressure controlled. It stayed under control until the day she passed away.
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Although he is on to something. My Grandma was straight off the boat from Italy. Where she came from garlic was its own food group. She died last May at 93. You do the math.
  • michele2224
    Options
    I'm Italian...We live on garlic and add it to everything!!!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Although he is on to something. My Grandma was straight off the boat from Italy. Where she came from garlic was its own food group. She died last May at 93. You do the math.

How fast was Grandma's boat going? I can't do the math without all of the details!
  • blinkfink182
    blinkfink182 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't eat garlic as it will cause my external and internal diseases.

From the looks of it, you must've eaten a lot of garlic. You must know from experience. LISTEN TO THIS MAN.
  • hawkeygal
    Options
    it was back in 1920, sooooooo I'm guessing that by my calculations it was going so slow it was actually going backwards.
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some Jimmies have been rustled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
  • tibeck01
    tibeck01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can't decide if you are being serious or sarcastic...?

Put a clove of garlic in your eye for 2 minutes and let me know how that feels. Would you consider eating that?

um...???? I eat many things I would never put in my eye. (oranges, lemons, well, actually I guess I wouldn't put ANY food in my eye because I eat with my mouth) I guess what I am saying is that I fail to understand your logic.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Garlic gives me gas! :blushing:
  • SparkleHorse224
    SparkleHorse224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    And this is how rumors get started, people.

We really should be more concerned with *real* dangers like that of dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is EVERYWHERE, you all. IT IS ALL AROUND YOU. And it's responsible for thousands of deaths every year. Read more about it here: http://www.dhmo.org/
  • hawkeygal
    Options
    As a general common sense rule, you shouldn't put anything in your eye.

Well, I am a child of the 80's. What the hell do my parents know?

Go ahead. Stab away!
    I can't decide if you are being serious or sarcastic...?

Put a clove of garlic in your eye for 2 minutes and let me know how that feels. Would you consider eating that?

um...???? I eat many things I would never put in my eye. (oranges, lemons, well, actually I guess I wouldn't put ANY food in my eye because I eat with my mouth) I guess what I am saying is that I fail to understand your logic.