140 Pounds Lost In One Year!

Options

Replies

• jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for your patience, wisdom, and persistence. It has paid off, your smile tells it all!
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    bump - can't see the pics at work (and I REALLY want to!!) Fantastic job, though, and some real world, great advice!! CONGRATS!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    mother-god-meme.jpg

AWESOME JOB BUDDY!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have been hear a year and YOU lost an entire ME!! I weigh close to 140..that's awesome work sir!!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My God you are so inspiring! Thankyou so much for posting this, you look HOT!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your words of encouragement about not letting the frustration of derailing for a few days dictate the rest of your life. You are an amazing inspiration!! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!!
  • Brownskin63
    Brownskin63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Now this is truly awesome! Thanks for sharing it so much encouragement to me:bigsmile:
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Great work!
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. This is so encouraging, seriously! Congrats on your progress and I wish you continued success on your journey.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great, I am sure you feel great, and keep up the hard work. Our life Journey is never easy but always worth it. Eat to Live and Not Live to Eat is my motto!!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! And you look much more happier and confident in your "after" pictures! :) Way to go!
  • FITHEALTHY1
    FITHEALTHY1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Truly an inspiration! Keep up the GREAT work! Don't give up! You look truly amazing. What a transformation and so much healthier. Good luck to you in your continued journey!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JoniRiaya
    JoniRiaya Posts: 79
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!!! I can't believe your face photos are the same person! Keep up the great work!
  • kellymcguire87
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an amazing person to have accomplished that. Your accomplishment is a huge inspiration to me. Seeing how far you came helps me realize that the goal of losing 30 lbs is very attainable. Thank you and I wish you success for the road ahead!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, definitely an inspiration to all of us struggling to get this weight off!
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Whistles and throws in a cat call....

Lookin hot!
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look so different, an amaizing transformation, I hope you get to your goal and have no doubt you will reach it, with over 100LBs to loose myself its really nice when you hear from other people they didnt always have good days etc, well done again you look amazing x:heart:
  • cathyb60
    cathyb60 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And thanks for the truly inspiring post. Maybe there's hope for me yet!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!