Replies

• herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Tropicalgirl3
    Tropicalgirl3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love the transformation. I can't believe the difference!! What an amazing accomplishement. Your dedication and hard work really paid off. Way to keep your eye on the prize. I am so happy for you. Keep up the focus!! You are looking so happy and getting so fit!! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for sharing. The impact of the photos is such an inspiration!!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! You lost a whole person!:smile: Thanks so much for sharring
  • dianaw819
    dianaw819 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. What an inspiration you are!!!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! All that hard work has paid off! Great job!!!
  • Nyranee
    Nyranee Posts: 57
    Options
    Wow you reached for the stars and touched them !
    Well done and you can be so proud of the progress you made, this truly inspiring.
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations, you're an inspiration to us all! :) and I loved this:

"So to anyone who is struggling or feels like they have an impossibly long way to go to reach their goals I say this: even if you don't always make the right choices, all it takes is making the right choice more often than not, some patience, and a desire to change yourself"

If you don't mind I would like to send this to a friend :) Thanks for Sharing
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • giabelle
    giabelle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A dear friend of mine came across your post this week and thought it sounded a lot like what I have/am going through. So, I checked you out.

Your words, journey and pictures - all truly inspirational to say the least.

Someday, I hope to look/feel as happy as you do right now.

All the best to you and good luck with the rest of your journey!!!!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    woohoo! way to go...lookin' good :wink:
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    way to go!
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOW...WOW...WOW... You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing and glad to see how hard work and dedication pays off in the end.
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Fantastic job. Thanks for taking the time to tell your story. It is inspiring.
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You are succeeding, you handsome devil you. The road to success is not a straight one as you know, so don't worry about what could have been. You look great and you are on that road to success.
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats...great job.
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    amazing! keep up the good work. you look well happy. should be very very proud of yourself! :)
  • makingcents
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I just started and need to lose over 150 lbs. Your success story was exactly what I needed right now to know that it can be done. Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!