140 Pounds Lost In One Year!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You've made such great progress. You've lost an entire person! Way to go!
  • NancyG55
    NancyG55 Posts: 86
    Options
    You look fantastic and what an accomplishment! Keep up the good work, because it is certainly paying off! Inspirational to all of us!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you are a goddamn ROCK STAR, and I am SO glad that I know you! <3
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sounds of many hands clapping, Maestro! Maestro! You deserve all the accolades.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Great job! You should be very proud.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I agree about the minimizing the bad days/weeks/times if weakness. I have been working on it for 18 months and lost 66 pounds. As time passed, I discovered that my bad times became less bad and lasted for shorter periods of time and now I am pretty well focused all the time (but I still occasionally day dream about a banana split!) TOday, I started running since my last 10 pounds refuse to leave my body.

Great job on your loss! Feel proud - you deserve it!
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    What an inspiration!!!! You look so great! Can't wait to see your 2 year update :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!