what do you drink when you go out

Options

Replies

• emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    dont often get out much these days, and when i do im either with my daughter or driving.
    but love a vodka tonic [slimline] or soda water and lime x
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    Corona :)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Water, very occasionally an apple or pineapple juice (I really prefer cranberry juice but most places don't serve it!)

I just say that I'm the designated driver and no one argues these days.

Besides, I can't dance if I've been drinking.
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm actually trying to stop drinking for the time being at least. I haven't been out yet to test my willpower, but I imagine I will probably choose diet coke, orange juice and diet soda, or just plain sparkling water.
    Tbh, when it's hot like it is now, a nice cold refreshing water based drink is far more appreciated than an alcoholic one which just makes you more dehydrated.
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So, I was wondering what you guys drink when you go out with friend at night. last night my friend was treating me for help, I did not know what to order. very rarely I have some alcohol drink, sometimes I just order coke or similar.. But last night it took me a while to decide..

What do you order?

If we go out to a pub I will get a pint of Fosters, Carling, Karlsburg etc. I like that "light beer" taste...haha. And in a pint is only about 220 calories which isn't horrible I guess :)
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    If I go out at night or whatever I usually (aka always haha) order a shot of Jack Daniels on the rocks, mixers are usually what bumps the calories up...
  • bacamacho
    bacamacho Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Dry red wine.
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Rum/Vodka & Orange or Jack Daniel's & Diet Coke if I'm just having a few drinks, if it's a big night out then I stick to Vodka & Diet Coke. Tbh though I drink veryyy rarely now, it's half the reason I became the weight I am! Would use to down jagerbombs, high calorie shots, and full fat coke with mixers.. so that's -not- the way to go aha :)
  • ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    Options
    Always spirits (either rum or vodka depending on whether rum is stupid expensive at the particular place I'm going to) with diet coke
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Soda water and lime usually. I am not really a drinker, but on the odd occasion that I do it is either Disoronno or Tia Maria on the rocks, sipped slowly :wink:
  • LoneR113
    LoneR113 Posts: 27
    Options
    Beer, red wine, beer, beer, red wine, beer, beer, beer..........
    (I don't get out much!) ;-)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Water or soda water.

If my friends really wanted to treat me, they'd know not to take me to a bar, anyway. I much prefer coffee, during daylight hours.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Well I'm useless when I go out, I love a good scotch (or a cheap scotch with coke!) I go out maybe twice a year for my partners work events and they always have free champagne. I always end up dancing till my feet fall off so I think it evens itself out!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Jager, tequila, and or beer if I'm on a night out with friends. It doesn't happen that often so I enjoy it when I do. For a normal lunch or dinner out I always drink water or unsweetened tea.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Corona, white wine, cocktails, anything lol :drinker:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Vodka and diet 7up... shots... jagerbombs....
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    diet coke or coke zero, if out at a bar I'll get MgD64 if they have it. I just tried pomegranite vodka and tonic water for 64 cals/oz for the vodka and it was wonderful!
  • DietandVlogsense
    DietandVlogsense Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    As long as I log it then I don't really mind. I tend to stick to diet soda now, but if it is alcoholic, then a bottle of Budweiser normally fits the bill.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    i usually go for vodka with lemonade or white wine
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!! I'm not very good at moderation when I'm out.... :blushing:

I usually start with good intentions and have gin slimline tonic or vodka diet coke saying I'll only have a couple then I'll go onto just slimline tonic or diet coke but after a few I'll generall start on tequilla and jager and it's all downhill form there.....

hahahahahaha! This is exactly my problem!