what do you drink when you go out

Options

Replies

• annabanana2587
    Options
    I've never seen it at a bar, but if you pregame I suggest Beck's light beer. Only 64 calories per bottle.
  • AvrilLoy
    AvrilLoy Posts: 1
    Options
    If you have alcohol, clear is lower in sugar and calories (vodka, gin). Someone already mentioned to use soda water. I use this as my blend (tonic has sugar) with lime.
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Right now my favorite drink is Skyy vodka & water-then I'll add about 1/2 a packet of crystal light. If I am going to splurge-I want a bloody beer (beer with bloody mary mix) or a red wine....
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!! I'm not very good at moderation when I'm out.... :blushing:

I usually start with good intentions and have gin slimline tonic or vodka diet coke saying I'll only have a couple then I'll go onto just slimline tonic or diet coke but after a few I'll generall start on tequilla and jager and it's all downhill form there.....

I hear that :)

I don't go out much these days though, I stick to red wine at home.
  • DietFemme
    DietFemme Posts: 16
    Options
    Always Jameson or Jack Daniels and diet coke, apart from the very occasional cocktail.

And good red wine in restaurants.
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    water with a lemon
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    When I go out with friends at night, I know all hope is lost to make healthy choices LOL
    Normally I'll get a double shot of Jager, and a few Yuengling's

★M
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Water... I don't generally like alcohol anyway (I get a headache before I feel anything else), and it's so many empty calories so I just skip it.
  • halla901
    halla901 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI I have gotten accustom to drinking water. I have lemon on the side. I have about 80 more pounds to lose so I have to cut as many calories as possible:laugh:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    water, i don't drink a lot when i am eating, so i don't like to waste money on something that i'm only gonna drink a little bit of... not a big pop drinker anyhow.... unless there is fresh squeezed lemonade, then i'm all about that!!
    rarely i will have an alcoholic drink and if someone else is buying, i wait til they either suggest one, or order one themselves.
  • dmp3210
    dmp3210 Posts: 4
    Options
    There are some pretty tasty flavored vodka options out there. Mix with your favorite low cal mixer like soda water or diet sprite or diet 7-Up. I have found Absolut Orient Apple and diet Vernors to be an excellent choice and low cal :)
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I like the skinny girl peach margarita at home! If out I am a total whiskey girl but I try to stick by the rule whiskey, water, whiskey, water.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any alcohol in months, but on those rare occasions of going out, I always get a beer. (Dark lager, to be precise, no ales or pilsners for me) Hard liquor is icky and makes me want to vomit. :tongue:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Been drinking Captain Morgan, ice water, and a shot of Mio lately...not bad :)
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    Vodka with seltzer water and lime (tonic water has calories) or 7 and (diet) 7 if they have diet 7 up (the first 7 is seagrams 7 crown whiskey if anyone was confused) or whiskey/rum and diet coke. I try to avoid light beer.
  • jmsteve45
    jmsteve45 Posts: 6
    Options
    Mio or any water flavoring packett and a good vodka. Most water flavoring products are calorie free and most vodkas are 90 calories per ounce or something like that
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke, regular. Can't stand diet soda! Unsweetened iced tea and ice water. I seriously don't like the taste of alcohol.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I kinda blow it when the Sambuca comes out....and I just can't do the low-cal drinks...Vodka and scotch and whiskey (all with water) give me the WORST hang, or I just end up on top on the bar, (eek). I can only handle beer but it's definitely given me a gut. S'why I'm here!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    guinness draught if it's available. if not then i'll just have water with lemon or ginger ale.
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Soda water, always. Funny, but i don't miss alcoholic drinks when I am drinking soda water.