what do you drink when you go out

Options

Replies

• dry61ed
    dry61ed Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I want alcohol I have been unsure what to drink. I want the most bang for my calories. LOL
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Nothing alcoholic. I'm the designated driver. I've been sober for almost 7 yrs so maybe a cranberry juice.
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @dry61ed I know what you mean, that's what I'm like every time I'm out with friends :laugh:
  • dry61ed
    dry61ed Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is a thought...mixers bump up the calories. hhmmm....
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Gin or vodka and soda water with lime. It's a very simple taste and the only calories come from the alcohol. 69-82 calories, no sugar, and no aspartame! :drinker:
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    @ckametria: Kudos!! Regardless of your reasons, 7 years is an amazing accomplishment, congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened ice tea if I'm not drinking alcohol. A martini has surprisingly few calories, although I can only drink one. (Which may be a good thing anyway.)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just drink. I also have a life outside of health and fitness. Everything is not health and fitness. All drinks are between 100 and 200 calories. So, just order a beer and relax. Relaxing, having a beer, and socializing is OK.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Sprite (Diet if available) and coconut rum. <3
  • ACRadio
    ACRadio Posts: 2
    Options
    My fav guilt free drink is vodka tonic w/ plenty of limes. ONE will usually do the trick!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Whiskey sour or single malt scotch, neat.
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I haven't drank since I started two weeks ago .. needless calories in my opinion. With that being said, I'm on vacation on August 2 and there will be drinking involved, I'm sure! If I'm going "health concious" it's Vodka, Soda water and Cranberry juice. Mojito's are also on my list ;)
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Water, Unsweet Tea, or Diet Pepsi but normally I am not out past 10pm. I can not hang with my friends who party all night anymore. I need my eight hours of sleep or as close as I can get to 8 hrs.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Makers Mark on the rocks
    - or other bourbons like Jim Beam, Woodford Reserve, Elijah Craig, etc.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I like Bahama Mama's, Sex on the beach, that kind of stuff (the fruity drinks). When I go out during the day, it is either water or ice tea. I drink water here at work all day.
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    seltzer or unsweetened iced tea- liked the idea of ice and lemon to keep it ambiguous :)
    occasionally 1 glass of red wine
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bloody Mary! It's got vegetables. Tasty, drunken vegetables.

LoL @ drunken vegetables! I love it!
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Vodka and tonic with a twist of lime
  • mha1261
    mha1261 Posts: 1
    Options
    Ice Tea (No Sugar), I like the caffeine but living in the South (Land of Sweet Tea) I have found that Sweet Tea is like drinking Syrup.
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    If we're talking alcohol my true love is Kalhua and milk ... sooooo good.

However I normally order vokda with diet sprite and a splash of cranberry juice ...