30 day shred friends!

Options

Replies

• lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just started level 2 today! I was sweating buckets!! but that's the point right??? Feel free to add me! Good luck everyone
  • aliceg94
    aliceg94 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of level 1. I'm a bit anxious about starting Level 2 because a lot of people say it's quite a bit harder then Level 1, but I'd definitely recommend it :smile:
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am starting level 2 tomorrow, I think I am ready now. I actually spent a couple days longer on level 1 because I didn't do it everyday and I didn't feel strong enough until today! It's fun and a good workout!
  • breza262
    breza262 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I keep wanting to start it and losing my motivation. Maybe with a buddy, I will make it through! I'll friend you.
    PS-I've made it to Day 5 before and noticed a difference that quick, but then gave it up. Here's hoping to make it much further!
  • nenyablue
    nenyablue Posts: 11
    Options
    Just got this over the weekend, but felt intimidated by it. This is a great reason to get started and stay motivated! Add me!
  • gtorres49
    gtorres49 Posts: 1
    Options
    How many calories do you burn doing Level 1? I just started yesterday and Jillian kicked my butt :/
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today will be Level 2 Day 4 for me. I love it so far! It amazes me how fast I have adapted to moves that I couldn't even hope to do on the first day. I still modify as needed (especially since I switched to level 2) but I am still sweating buckets by the time I'm done!!

Anyone can feel free to add me!! :)
  • melbrown22
    melbrown22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wondered the same thing, gtorres.... How do we figure that out???
  • JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    Options
    Would love to add friends for this also. I added my 5 for 10 minutes. Lol.
  • JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    Options
    How many calories do you burn doing Level 1? I just started yesterday and Jillian kicked my butt :/

It depends on several things. I am 165 lbs, 5'8". I burn about 280 for the 27 minutes it takes to complete Level one. At least that is what my HRM says. I swear it is MORE! Lol.
  • emg9
    emg9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow! fingers crossed it will help tons :)
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I need to start that again.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of getting my butt in gear and trying the DVD again. It is a killer!!
  • Rachzma
    Rachzma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I bought it at Walmart for $10.
  • richgirl36
    Options
    I'll be starting again early tomorrow morning. Jillian Michaels is no joke.
  • xxalmostgoldenxx
    Options
    I started it yesterday, couldn't do the full 30 mins though! Hoping I'll get all the way through tomorrow, it's definitely a toughie, especially when you're as unfit as me hehe!
  • je6305
    je6305 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm on Day 9/Level 1 anybody feel free to add me too! I could use ALL the support you'd like to give :-)
  • kristibag81
    Options
    I just started Level 2 today!
  • DzzyButterfly
    DzzyButterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 16! Add me if you'd like! My end date is on a Wednesday and I plan on taking the weekend off and then doing it again!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I wondered the same thing, gtorres.... How do we figure that out???

I wear a heart rate monitor that gives me calories burned. I'm between 200-300 for the 28 minutes