• JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks boss lady!
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No problem Jamie :)

I'm watching Dr. Oz and studies state if you take 800 mg of a pure green coffee bean extract you will lose weight doing nothing. Here is the video that explains it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RUxs8M7ajw Here is where you buy it at http://puregreencoffeebean.com/ I'm buying mines today :)
  • bossladyday
    Options
    I loving Couch to 5K Tomorrow I start Week 2 Day 1 :)

Today is the last day of the 30 day shred and exactly 3 months since I started working out and eating right! I lost a total of 8 inches from my body this last 30 days on the shred but the results from the past 3 months are awesome. Start date April 30th until now: My neck went from 14 inches to 12 inches, My chest went from 45 inches to 38 inches, My waist went from 39 1/2 inches to 31 inches :), My hips went from 44 1/2 inches to 38 inches, my upper arms went from 13 inches to 11 inches, my thighs went from 27 inches to 23 inches and i went from a flabby 200.8 lbs to a toned 175 lbs. I also went from a size XL /12 almost 14 dress size to a size 8 (with spandex that is loose on me) :) I love these results! Tomorrow starts Ripped in 30 for the next 30 days along with some Hip Hop Abs and Zumba for fun :)
  • bossladyday
    Options
    Just finished Couch to 5K week 2 run 3 with Get Running – 29 minutes of exercise and 9 minutes of running. Next run: Wednesday. I burned 440 Calories! Lets go #teamgetfitandsexy Time to blog a little then get ready to do my Ripped in 30 for the day. #doubleworkoutday
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    OK - life happened and so I had to stop everything again :-(

On Friday I started C25K all over again - week 1 day 1 and today going to do week 1 day 2 :-)
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4, day 3 as of tonight and I'm loving it! Week 4 day 1 I found challenging, but when I did day 2 I felt so much better and more motivated. Looking forward to day 3 tonight! Depending on how I feel tonight I will either repeat this week again or move on to the next week.
  • catskids3
    Options
    I understand your pain. I just started week 4 last night and it is the first really long one. My recommendation... find some music you love and don't check you run times until a song is over. This allows you to "zone" out a little so it doesn't seem as long as staring at the clock. Good luck!!!
  • MzLegette72
    Options
    The C25K program has been really amazing for me. I actually started before you all and I'll be finishing Week 8 Day 3 on Saturday morning. Like someone else said I have my music on and I'm good as long as I don't check the time. There were times when I wanted to give up, but I pushed through and it got better and better. I'm breathing better through my runs and my biggest motivation was signing up for a 5K at the end of September.

One thing I learned it to space your 3 days out, don't try and do them back-to-back. So I generally do Monday, Wednesday and Saturday mornings and its gets easier and easier. Good luck to all that are on this program or are considering doing it.
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The C25K program has been really amazing for me. I actually started before you all and I'll be finishing Week 8 Day 3 on Saturday morning. Like someone else said I have my music on and I'm good as long as I don't check the time. There were times when I wanted to give up, but I pushed through and it got better and better. I'm breathing better through my runs and my biggest motivation was signing up for a 5K at the end of September.

One thing I learned it to space your 3 days out, don't try and do them back-to-back. So I generally do Monday, Wednesday and Saturday mornings and its gets easier and easier. Good luck to all that are on this program or are considering doing it.

Thanks for the advice about spacing out the three days! I just started C25K today and am really antsy to do day 2 because day 1 went much better than I had hoped. But I had a feeling that might be a bad idea, so I'll wait till Saturday to do day 2. I didn't really feel like getting up any earlier tomorrow morning anyway. :)