Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I thought lululemons was a code word for breasts!

* Ding, Ding DING*
    We have a winner!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Between the laughs and OMG's and trying to figure out why your knees are so red in the picture... I am clearly confused! :laugh:
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I loled.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I probably would've gotten kicked out of the gym for plowing your *kitten* over for standing in the mirror to check your makeup. No one who is actually SERIOUS about working out wears makeup to the damn gym!!

And for the record, I lift weights 5 days out of the week and bulky is NOT what I would describe my toned, fine *kitten*.

Thank YOU very much!!

I am serious about lifting and guess what, I wear makeup while doing so. I also stand in front of the mirror to check my appearance and flex. And in all honesty, you should do some more squats to work on that "fine *kitten*"... it's lacking in the fine department.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading this thread from start to finish...just plain funny :-D
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OP, I would just love to say that your profile picture is hillarious! I just joined this party, and had to admit that you had me going til about half way down the first page, but only because of your pic. I mean, red knees and "I got Promoted?" f*ing Hillarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Keep lifting girl!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I just found my new girl crush!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    OP, I would just love to say that your profile picture is hillarious! I just joined this party, and had to admit that you had me going til about half way down the first page, but only because of your pic. I mean, red knees and "I got Promoted?" f*ing Hillarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Keep lifting girl!

Thanks. I found it on Pinterest!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I just found my new girl crush!

Oh I am honored.
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    I don't understand why girls wear makeup to the gym? I'm a hot sweaty mess after cardio.

You DON'T wear makeup to the gym?

Makeup actually clogs your pores and can cause breakouts, so no, I don't. I don't need it anyway...:wink:

^ Exactly. Joke or not... this thread has made my work day a little better.

THIS!
  • Sopsongbird
    Sopsongbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hahaha you definitely got me! I thought u were serious!

Definately not. I am still chuckling at how many people are still fuming over this. Not seeing my pervious post & are still wanting to punch me in the face.

I feel stupid....
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    lol...but seriously, the term meathead is offensive. I happen to actually be quite intelligent and successful. k thx
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Really? Make-up to the gym...
    Obviously the woman with the weights
    was serious about working out and
    you rudely stepped in her way to
    pamper yourself. Jeez this is a pretty
    shady thread.

c7wve.gif

Even my 2 year old is LOL'ing

2yl796r.jpg
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    women belong over by the pink weights.

Umm are you serious with your profile pic!!! Have some decency!!!!!!!!!!!
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    LOL I hope this is a joke.
    If not you need a serious reality check, and I hope they do sweat on your lululemons for that matter.

Now THAT was rude. Do you know how expensive lululemons are??

:noway:
    If they are as expensive as you make them sound. Why where them to the gym where everyone sweats and such? You're going to the gym to feel better about yourself correct? Then why call someone else who is trying to do the same a "Mammoth"?
    That statement just makes you sound shallow and rude... Think before you post another thing like this. I understand wanting to vent. But you kind of went about it the wrong way....
  • aaronf289
    aaronf289 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    && to top it off she kept grunting. Like a man!

Maybe she was a man
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    Can't believe this thread got bumped. :laugh:

Perfect for a Friday. :happy:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Can't believe this thread got bumped. :laugh:

Perfect for a Friday. :happy:
    I know, right? Its like showing up to a great party the week after and finding you missed all the fun (and forgot to bring your sense of humor) :laugh:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    OMG! Not this again! Who would say such trash! How rude!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    LOL I hope this is a joke.
    If not you need a serious reality check, and I hope they do sweat on your lululemons for that matter.

Now THAT was rude. Do you know how expensive lululemons are??

:noway:
    If they are as expensive as you make them sound. Why where them to the gym where everyone sweats and such? You're going to the gym to feel better about yourself correct? Then why call someone else who is trying to do the same a "Mammoth"?
    That statement just makes you sound shallow and rude... Think before you post another thing like this. I understand wanting to vent. But you kind of went about it the wrong way....

good lord are you serious.... Maybe you should read before you post on a thread that is like 3 days old... *rolls eyes*