Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it got bumped. I got to read it.

OP- touche. (with the accent, but I can't use accents on this keyboard.)
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    LOL I hope this is a joke.
    If not you need a serious reality check, and I hope they do sweat on your lululemons for that matter.

Now THAT was rude. Do you know how expensive lululemons are??

:noway:
    If they are as expensive as you make them sound. Why where them to the gym where everyone sweats and such? You're going to the gym to feel better about yourself correct? Then why call someone else who is trying to do the same a "Mammoth"?
    That statement just makes you sound shallow and rude... Think before you post another thing like this. I understand wanting to vent. But you kind of went about it the wrong way....

good lord are you serious.... Maybe you should read before you post on a thread that is like 3 days old... *rolls eyes*

Well I mean without her imput I would still be wearing my lululemons to the gym. Thank god she saved me from it.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I'm glad it got bumped. I got to read it.

OP- touche. (with the accent, but I can't use accents on this keyboard.)

lol thanks.
  • EggTamOut
    EggTamOut Posts: 16
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.

No that is what the trainers are for.

Are you being serious? Please tell me you are not actually this dumb. Please. Or I'll be forced to really, really pity you. And I honestly have better things to do..........
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    So did we decide. Lululemons is code for breasts?
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Are you being serious? Please tell me you are not actually this dumb. Please. Or I'll be forced to really, really pity you. And I honestly have better things to do..........

Well apparenlty you don't if you are spending your time replying to my thread. And, I duno? Am I serious? You decide?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    ITS ALIVE!!!!

Its-Alive.jpg
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Well apparenlty you don't if you are spending your time replying to my thread. And, I duno? Am I serious? You decide?

*groans*
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options
    ITS ALIVE!!!!

Its-Alive.jpg

LOL this
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    ITS ALIVE!!!!

Its-Alive.jpg

Holy crap! Now that is funny!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I must say that I could not tell at first if the OP was serious. The fact that it was in Chit-chat fun and games should have been a clue.

I did look up lululemons because I had never heard of them before. I do not see what the big deal is. They look like regular workout clothes to me.
  • EggTamOut
    EggTamOut Posts: 16
    Options

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break. BTW: it's "apparently" and "dunno". Guess I was right all along.....
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break.

Ohh such big talk. You are right.. I have NEVER lifted a single weight. I am just a spineless nobody who had to back peddle when people were mad at me.

Thank you for picking my thread. You just gave me a really good laugh.

Oh and its cause not "cuz".
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break. BTW: it's "apparently" and "dunno". Guess I was right all along.....

Can I suggest more fiber in your diet? It may help to force the bug out.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Omg, you're so lame.

BTW: It's "because."
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options

you need to get laid
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    women belong over by the pink weights.

Like I know right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! TOTALLY GIRLS...TOTALLY!!!!!! :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Somebody is bored...
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Are you serious? Have you seen the guns on this lady? There is no way she's not a lifter. When she posted this.. like 3 days ago.. her profile picture was of her arm and it was obvious she was kidding.

You need to get the bug outta your behind.
  • dunnweb
    dunnweb Posts: 49
    Options

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break.

Ohh such big talk. You are right.. I have NEVER lifted a single weight. I am just a spineless nobody who had to back peddle when people were mad at me.

Thank you for picking my thread. You just gave me a really good laugh.

Oh and its cause not "cuz".

It's because not cause or cuz...