Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Except now I think I'm gonna have to go get some lululemons to show off my lululemons...

Did I use that correctly?
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

uhhhhh im a girl & I thoroughly enjoy lifting weights,and why are you worrying about your makeup? your at the gym,its not a fashion show...im not trying to be mean,but atleast go to the bathroom to do that..she was probably mean muggin' you,cause its known to be catty for women to worry about how they look at the gym..youre there to sweat! who cares what you look like...give it your best while your there & quit worrying about what doesn't matter at that time :/

Barbie & Ken would make a good match. They are both clueless.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Except now I think I'm gonna have to go get some lululemons to show off my lululemons...

Did I use that correctly?

Ehh, I don't even know ! HAHA!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    1. 15 minutes of cardio is not a workout.
    2. You should be ashamed of calling someone a mommouth.
    3. Mirrors are for watching your form.

Get a life. Dumb brunette.

Serk A Derk

That's lady like. Who does your hair?

yer mamma
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wear more waterproof makeup and urban decay eye primer. you'll never have to worry about fixing your makeup again at the gym
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    t2ciA.gif

I. Love. This.
  • bohzedoh
    bohzedoh Posts: 3
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.

No that is what the trainers are for.

Are you being serious? Please tell me you are not actually this dumb. Please. Or I'll be forced to really, really pity you. And I honestly have better things to do..........

Well apparenlty you don't if you are spending your time replying to my thread. And, I duno? Am I serious? You decide?

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break.

Ohh such big talk. You are right.. I have NEVER lifted a single weight. I am just a spineless nobody who had to back peddle when people were mad at me.

Thank you for picking my thread. You just gave me a really good laugh.

Oh and its cause not "cuz".

Ok, I don't want to get into the fight, honestly I'm like Switzerland over here, but I do have a serious question Sunshine. I'm sure it was a joke, but then why was your reply so defensive? I mean right from your first reply "well apparently you don't if...". If I had been joking, I would have simply said something like "it was all a joke, if you have time read back a few pages", I certainly wouldn't get defensive, especially to someone who is actually defending you and your workout style (if that's the case, as you say). Just kind of makes me think there may be more going on here than meets the eye. And I truly think the "cuz" was sarcasm. Now, I'm an english major and rhetoric is kind of my thing, so maybe I'm reading more into that, but this is my take. Again, not looking for a fight, just curious!
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

uhhhhh im a girl & I thoroughly enjoy lifting weights,and why are you worrying about your makeup? your at the gym,its not a fashion show...im not trying to be mean,but atleast go to the bathroom to do that..she was probably mean muggin' you,cause its known to be catty for women to worry about how they look at the gym..youre there to sweat! who cares what you look like...give it your best while your there & quit worrying about what doesn't matter at that time :/

no my dear,YOU are clueless...women lift weights too...doesn't mean their gonna look like the Hulk..LOL..seriously..u just made yourself sound like a complete airhead & quit defending everyones reply,ur making it worse for yourself,just stop already..geeze..ugh..get some gym & exercise knowledge before making a post like this..HAHA..and u called ME clueless..:laugh:
  • palmkath
    palmkath Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry. The lady in the mirror was me. Trying to watch myself become awesome. You were in my way.
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.

No that is what the trainers are for.

Are you being serious? Please tell me you are not actually this dumb. Please. Or I'll be forced to really, really pity you. And I honestly have better things to do..........

Well apparenlty you don't if you are spending your time replying to my thread. And, I duno? Am I serious? You decide?

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break.

Ohh such big talk. You are right.. I have NEVER lifted a single weight. I am just a spineless nobody who had to back peddle when people were mad at me.

Thank you for picking my thread. You just gave me a really good laugh.

Oh and its cause not "cuz".

Ok, I don't want to get into the fight, honestly I'm like Switzerland over here, but I do have a serious question Sunshine. I'm sure it was a joke, but then why was your reply so defensive? I mean right from your first reply "well apparently you don't if...". If I had been joking, I would have simply said something like "it was all a joke, if you have time read back a few pages", I certainly wouldn't get defensive, especially to someone who is actually defending you and your workout style (if that's the case, as you say). Just kind of makes me think there may be more going on here than meets the eye. And I truly think the "cuz" was sarcasm. Now, I'm an english major and rhetoric is kind of my thing, so maybe I'm reading more into that, but this is my take. Again, not looking for a fight, just curious!

odd first comment
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I have some new "best advice" to post on that other "best advice" thread:

"Before getting all defensive on page 18 of a MFP forum post, read (or at least skim through) the preceding 17 pages."
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

no my dear,YOU are clueless...women lift weights too...doesn't mean their gonna look like the Hulk..LOL..seriously..u just made yourself sound like a complete airhead & quit defending everyones reply,ur making it worse for yourself,just stop already..geeze..ugh..get some gym & exercise knowledge before making a post like this..HAHA..and u called ME clueless..:laugh:

Hits keep coming.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    ummm....she's calling YOU clueless because when this thread was new, about 3 pages in she admitted it was a joke, and her profile pic was of her muscled arm (the chick LIFTS!). Its the 'chit-chat, fun & games" section of the forums, and the whole thing is a joke... This is what happens when people read the first post, then jump to reply without at least skimming through....
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

<<
    You are so right. I mean I know NOTHING, I mean NOTHING of lifting weights.
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options
    ummm....she's calling YOU clueless because when this thread was new, about 3 pages in she admitted it was a joke, and her profile pic was of her muscled arm (the chick LIFTS!). Its the 'chit-chat, fun & games" section of the forums, and the whole thing is a joke... This is what happens when people read the first post, then jump to reply without at least skimming through....

this...
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

odd first comment

You are clearly reading wayyy too much into it but thats ok. I appreciate you.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    ummm....she's calling you clueless because when this thread was new, about 3 pages in she admitted it was a joke, and her profile pic was of her muscled arm. Its the 'chit-chat, fun & games" section of the forums, and the whole thing is a joke... This is what happens when people read the first post, then jump to reply without at least skimming through....

Shhhh! Stop giving away fishes for free...let them figure out how to fish for themselves.

Wait...that saying isn't exactly relevant...

What I'm trying to say is, don't give away the big reveal so early...this had at least a half dozen more back-and-forths of awesomeness in it.

*sigh*
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    ummm....she's calling you clueless because when this thread was new, about 3 pages in she admitted it was a joke, and her profile pic was of her muscled arm. Its the 'chit-chat, fun & games" section of the forums, and the whole thing is a joke... This is what happens when people read the first post, then jump to reply without at least skimming through....

Shhhh! Stop giving away fishes for free...let them figure out how to fish for themselves.

What I'm trying to say is, don't give away the big reveal so early...this had at least a half dozen more back-and-forths of awesomeness in it.

*sigh*

Well, trolling is a form of fishing.
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    This was too funny and I can't believe people took it seriously. :laugh:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

*sigh*

Well, trolling is a form of fishing.

I like fishing.