Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Can't believe this thread got bumped. :laugh:

Perfect for a Friday. :happy:

I can't believe this thread wasn't reported and mod-nuked.

Happy Friday, indeed. :smile:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.

No that is what the trainers are for.

Are you being serious? Please tell me you are not actually this dumb. Please. Or I'll be forced to really, really pity you. And I honestly have better things to do..........

Well apparenlty you don't if you are spending your time replying to my thread. And, I duno? Am I serious? You decide?

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break.

Ohh such big talk. You are right.. I have NEVER lifted a single weight. I am just a spineless nobody who had to back peddle when people were mad at me.

Thank you for picking my thread. You just gave me a really good laugh.

Oh and its cause not "cuz".

It's because not cause or cuz...

its cause in my vocabulary.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Can't believe this thread got bumped. :laugh:

Perfect for a Friday. :happy:

I can't believe this thread wasn't reported and mod-nuked.

Happy Friday, indeed. :smile:

DO NOT CHALLENGE THEM!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Ohh such big talk. You are right.. I have NEVER lifted a single weight. I am just a spineless nobody who had to back peddle when people were mad at me.

Looks like (at least one of) you two should join the MFP group buy I read about on another thread earlier today...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    SONUVA! I wanted to be the first to post a pic about reviving a dead thread.

Eh...I will anyway.

128863910087554366.jpg
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I am just in awe that this thread was brought back up and that some people still think that it is serious. Puts a big ol smile on my face.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.

No that is what the trainers are for.

Are you being serious? Please tell me you are not actually this dumb. Please. Or I'll be forced to really, really pity you. And I honestly have better things to do..........

Well apparenlty you don't if you are spending your time replying to my thread. And, I duno? Am I serious? You decide?

Yeah, cuz I take a 5 min break to update my log and try to catch 1 topic to breeze through while having my shake. You may have all these other people fooled but I'm sorry, you were serious and when you saw how many people were trashing you, you backed out like a little b*tch with the whole "I'm just kidding around" bullsh*t. Weak. If you're going to run your mouth, have the spine to stand up for what you've said. See through it people, come on. My 5 minutes are up, but thanks for helping me weed out the time-wasting posters for my next break.

Which can be shortened to 'cause... though you can't hear the apostrophe so it's cause...
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    As obnoxious as this whole thread is...it's like a freakin' train wreck...you just can't look away!!!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Which can be shortened to 'cause... though you can't hear the apostrophe so it's cause...

I lurve you!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    As obnoxious as this whole thread is...it's like a freakin' train wreck...you just can't look away!!!

Yea BUT... IT'S MY TRAIN WRECK!!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I thought lululemons was a code word for breasts!

So lol! Because I thought the same thing!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

That is what Captain Hazelwood said.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

And it's a 17 page wreck at that. My best was...er, is 10 pages and was not nearly as entertaining.

(DIEMFPFP*?)

(*Do I even MFP forum post?)
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Looks like (at least one of) you two should join the MFP group buy I read about on another thread earlier today...

Huh?
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    What a airheaded bimbo....

Oh, the irony in this.

roflmao
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Huh?

I like your bewbies Shan!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Huh?

I like your taco
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Huh?

Seconded.
  • Oooberstank
    Options
    1. 15 minutes of cardio is not a workout.
    2. You should be ashamed of calling someone a mommouth.
    3. Mirrors are for watching your form.

Get a life. Dumb brunette.