When I think about giving up on my diet, (fill in the rest)

Options

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    ... I look in the mirror or touch my shrinking tummy. I tell myself, "I'll get there, somedays will be hard, but I'll get there" and hold my head up.

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    look at my before pics ;)
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I look in the mirror and realize why I need to stick to it lmao.

:drinker:

YEP!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    look at my before pics ;)

You are hot!! WTG!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I say my weight over n over again.... it also helps when running and I wanna stop....makes me think I don't want that number anymore.
  • JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    Options
    I try to remind myself, that I DESERVE to be happy, and healthy. (It is a work in progress.) :)
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I fit in the 'it's not a diet' category, but I honestly haven't felt like giving up. I make choices that may slow down getting to my target weight - but overall nothing makes me want to even think about going back to the way I was.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I remember how smoking hot I will look at my goal weight ;-)))

And back to the smokin hot clothes!! LOL

LOL I read this after I wrote my post. Lets just say smoking hot in general, in and out of clothes :-P hahaha
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    ...I remember all of the smokin' hot clothes I'm gonna buy when I get to GW!

Amen! I remember that for the first time in my life, I'm wearing Matchstick jeans from J Crew!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I try to remind myself, that I DESERVE to be happy, and healthy. (It is a work in progress.) :)

So true!! :heart:
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    I think about how I want to be completely happy with my body on my wedding day! I also remind myself that I chose a destination wedding at a beach, and all of our family and friends are going to see me in a swim suit! I've never been 100% confident with my body in my entire life. I want to not be self conscious about any part of my body.
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think about how disappointed I was on myself last time I gave up this lifestyle~

and

I tell myself that my husband deserves the hot woman he met ~ not the mess she has turned into!!
  • ebhlineileen
    ebhlineileen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I remember how my doctor simply said "try harder." I decided at that moment, "I can do that."
  • Nailrep
    Options
    ...I remember all of the smokin' hot clothes I'm gonna buy when I get to GW!

Amen! I remember that for the first time in my life, I'm wearing Matchstick jeans from J Crew!

YOU GO GIRL!! :drinker:
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I remember how my doctor simply said "try harder." I decided at that moment, "I can do that."

That's great!!
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think about how flat my stomach is going to be, or how thin my face is!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I think about my wedding next year and how I refuse to walk down the aisle 30lbs over-weight!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I remember how sick I feel when I eat junk
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I usually have my hand on some chocolate cake. ;-)

The good thing is that, even if I do have some cake, I am better at limiting my servings now than I used to, because I remember that I've already lost quite a bit.
  • ktrauzzi
    ktrauzzi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think of the sweet sweet high I get from stepping on that scale and seeing a better number than the week before.