When I think about giving up on my diet, (fill in the rest)

Options

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't. I tell myself that I'm worth this and in the end, it will all be worth it. OH and remember how much I LIKE to look in the mirror now. =)

So frigging inspiring that I don't have words!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Angelpacheco
    Options
    I think of how unhappy I have been.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    ... I go out and have a high cal high sodium super processed meal. I then feel like complete crap the next day and that's my reminder to stick to my diet ;)

Or I just look in the mirror and go "Hell nah you're not getting chubby again!"
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    ...I open up iPhoto and look back on all my fat pictures, and tell myself "never again!"
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I remember how ugly my target tattoo would look on this stomach and how *****ING it will look on my goal stomach!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    ... I go out and have a high cal high sodium super processed meal. I then feel like complete crap the next day and that's my reminder to stick to my diet ;)

Or I just look in the mirror and go "Hell nah you're not getting chubby again!"

Yeah, to get chubby when you look like THAT (<<<<<) would really be a WASTE!! Hot! Only one word for you - HOT!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I remember how ugly my target tattoo would look on this stomach and how *****ING it will look on my goal stomach!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Nailrep
    Options
    ...I open up iPhoto and look back on all my fat pictures, and tell myself "never again!"

:drinker: :drinker:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I remember my husband introducing me as his new wife :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    ... I remember how hungry I will get if I don't eat.
  • nhodge17
    nhodge17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I remember how far I have come and the successes I have experienced. I don't want to give up on life and the diseases (heart disease and diabetes) that have taken my family members at early ages. I need to set an example for kids so they can have a healthy relationship with food and exercise. Give them a good start.
  • LinzeyCross
    Options
    I think about how pretty skinny girls are, and how my muscles/abs are going to be glorious, and how I want to be prettier than my bf's naturally skinny ex :)

And the clooooothes!!! Oh lord, the clothes!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I remember the woman who bravely decided to change her life. ME! I cannot forget how much she wanted to be healthy and to change her life. I cannot let her down. I will not let her down. I will get there someday even if it takes forever. I'll get there. :flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I have a reminder on my phone that says mean things, it motivates me.
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I remember my husband introducing me as his new wife :)

LOVE!!! :heart: :heart:
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I think about me at my heaviest weight and how unhappy I was always thinking "Never Going Back"!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I remember how far I have come and the successes I have experienced. I don't want to give up on life and the diseases (heart disease and diabetes) that have taken my family members at early ages. I need to set an example for kids so they can have a healthy relationship with food and exercise. Give them a good start.

:heart: :heart:
  • saun5870
    saun5870 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think about how hard I have to work to burn off what I am about to eat. How my wedding is coming up in 60+ days and how one day I WILL be comfortable with myself in a bikini!!!! :]
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I remember how unhappy I am when I am depressed. My diet helps keep my depression away.

ME TOO!!

Same
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I think about how pretty skinny girls are, and how my muscles/abs are going to be glorious, and how I want to be prettier than my bf's naturally skinny ex :)

And the clooooothes!!! Oh lord, the clothes!

I hear you!! :happy: