When I think about giving up on my diet, (fill in the rest)

Options

Replies

• BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    look at my before pics ;)

You are hot!! WTG!
    [/quote]

:blushing: thanks!!!! :blushing:
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I remember how sick I feel when I eat junk

^^ This helps a lot.
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think about how hard I have worked to get to where I am and I just don't want to go backwards!!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I remember how fat and depressed I was 15 months ago. I will never go back to that!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I think about how I want to be completely happy with my body on my wedding day! I also remind myself that I chose a destination wedding at a beach, and all of our family and friends are going to see me in a swim suit! I've never been 100% confident with my body in my entire life. I want to not be self conscious about any part of my body.

That was my big motivation the last time I lost big weight! Hopefully this time will be the last! Congrats to u!!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I usually have my hand on some chocolate cake. ;-)

The good thing is that, even if I do have some cake, I am better at limiting my servings now than I used to, because I remember that I've already lost quite a bit.

I agree, i used to over indulge a lot. Now i can have a few bites (or small slice) and enjoy and not over do it :)
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I remember how fat and depressed I was 15 months ago. I will never go back to that!

HUGE CONGRATS TO U!! Very inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I go to the back of my closet where I keep clothes I've bought over the last couple years that don't fit right, or at all and see that there is still work to be done. THEN I go into my wardrobe and pick out some things that didn't fit a month ago and put them on and take a picture, proving to myself that even though I have a way to go, I've already done a lot.
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    I think about how angry I was at myself for waiting so long to understand that this is a lifestyle choice not a diet.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i remember that i'm not on a diet
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    When I think about giving up on my diet, I stop thinking about giving up and be awesome instead. True story!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I think about how flat my stomach is going to be, or how thin my face is!

:flowerforyou:
  • Nailrep
    Options
    When I think about giving up on my diet, I stop thinking about giving up and be awesome instead. True story!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I think about my wedding next year and how I refuse to walk down the aisle 30lbs over-weight!

CONGRATS! Hooray! Fellow bride to be :D
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I say my weight over n over again.... it also helps when running and I wanna stop....makes me think I don't want that number anymore.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I don't. I tell myself that I'm worth this and in the end, it will all be worth it. OH and remember how much I LIKE to look in the mirror now. =)
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I remember the woman who bravely decided to change her life. ME! I cannot forget how much she wanted to be healthy and to change her life. I cannot let her down. I will not let her down. I will get there someday even if it takes forever. I'll get there. :flowerforyou:
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I remember how smoking hot I will look at my goal weight ;-)))

And back to the smokin hot clothes!! LOL

LOL I read this after I wrote my post. Lets just say smoking hot in general, in and out of clothes :-P hahaha

I HEAR YA girl!! :drinker:
  • Nailrep
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I remember the woman who bravely decided to change her life. ME! I cannot forget how much she wanted to be healthy and to change her life. I cannot let her down. I will not let her down. I will get there someday even if it takes forever. I'll get there. :flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I brush my teeth

Great tip!!