Starbucks, what do you drink ?

Options

Replies

• slappymcgee
    Options
    I'm a straight up coffee drinker, and the fanciest I will get is an Americano, which is basically espresso and hot water.
  • Afrikangirl
    Afrikangirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Trenta iced green tea (no sweetener)....TOTALLY addicted
  • hmoncel0409
    hmoncel0409 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Grande Iced Green Tea with 2 pumps classic, 40 cals :bigsmile:
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I used to drink Starbucks' skinny drinks, but when I eliminated artificial sweeteners from my diet in an attempt to rid myself of painful daily headaches (it worked!), I'm back to their normally sweetened drinks...

On hot, summer days, there's nothing better than a grande iced coffee with nonfat milk and two pumps of your favorite syrup (I like cinnamon dolce or coconut). Seems like the further south I go, baristas want to include the classic sweetener along with the other syrup--nooooo. Way too sweet! Two pumps is half the amount they typically put in a grande iced drink, and is plenty sweet for me. I think that combination's about 110 or so calories. :)
  • ipag
    ipag Posts: 137
    Options
    Passionfruit tea unsweetened, iced. Zero calories, realllly yummy.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I don't like their coffee.
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Usually a tall skinny vanilla/mocha/cinnamon dolce/hazelnut latte, iced or hot. They're usually around 100 cals, give or take, and zero fat since they're made with skim milk and sugar-free syrups.

You can also get unsweetened iced teas - someone already mentioned the passion fruit ones. Which I like unsweetened - but if you don't you can get them made with sugar-free vanilla syrup and they're yummy that way too.

You can edit the hell out of your drinks at starbucks. I usually ask for one-pump of something if I'm feeling naughty and don't want a sugar-free/skinny beverage. So like, during the winter example: tall, skim, one-pump pumpkin spice latte, no whip. A compromise of indulgence. :) Sometimes I ask for half the skim milk if I don't want to deal with the extra calories. Or light caramel sauce, for another slight naughtiness touch. So another example: tall, iced, light-skim skinny caramel macchiato, light caramel sauce.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    the lime or blackberry refreshers are great

I get a 4 shot iced non fat white mocha, no whip with 2/3 of the syrup ~250 calories
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Refreshers. 70 calories. It's got green coffee extract.

Otherwise I'm a Caribou coffee girl. Northern Lite While Chocolate Mocha (medium) = 220 calories.

Or if I'm feeling naughty and know dinner will be decent I get a Campfire mocha, medium = 430 calories.
  • maliekas
    maliekas Posts: 4
    Options
    Vente black tea or passion tea with 1 pump sweetened or the passion tea it's 80 cals for a tall , black tea 0 calories both unsweetened. I don't know how many calories 1 pump is, can't find it on Starbucks nutrition guide :((
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Green tea lemonade, unsweetened. Refreshing and doesnt destroy my calorie count
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    All tall size with NO whip:

Iced Decaf Americano with skim and 2 sugar in the raw
    Decaf Pike with skim and 2 pumps hazelnut

For an occasional treat I typically have one of these:
    Mocha Latte NF
    Iced Caramel Macchiato NF
    Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap, Light
    Mocha Frap w/ 2% and chocolate drizzle
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    it's not really good but it's my usual

Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino - Tall - Nonfat Milk - No Whipped Cream
    170 Calories

:\

or an iced skinny latte for 60 cals
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    If it's cold I'll get a tall soy cappuccino which is 80 calories, low in carbs and sugar. If it's hot I get a grande unsweetened iced coffee with soy which is 45 calories. I LOVE it and will probably be getting one later this afternoon :)
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm actually drinking this now haha

Tall Soy Cappuccino - 80 calories!
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Options
    When at starbucks, or other similar coffee houses, what do you drink thats both delish and healthy ?? Please post the calories/sugar/fat content etc if you know them

I don't go to Starbucks for a healthy drink. I go maybe once a month, if that, and get myself a nice Caramel Macchiatto for a treat!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Refreshers. 70 calories. It's got green coffee extract.

Otherwise I'm a Caribou coffee girl. Northern Lite While Chocolate Mocha (medium) = 220 calories.

Or if I'm feeling naughty and know dinner will be decent I get a Campfire mocha, medium = 430 calories.

The Berry Hibiscus one is SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i work here so lately its just water with a splash of passion or green tea. when i'm hungry though i make a custom smoothie thats a great protein shake.

tall sized nonfat milk, 2 pumps sugar free mocha, 1 pump sugar free caramel, 1 pump coconut, 4 scoops protein powder, 1 pump of light base. Blend & enjoy. mmmmm
    giiiiirrrlll, both of your drinks sound GOOD. Now I have a gameplan! :D

they have coconut syrup? mmmm!

I usually do a grande skim latte with 2 splendas. 130 calories. but I prefer my coffee at home with coconut oil mmmmmmore mmmmmmm than starbucks mmmmm. ;)

haha yes coconut is back for the summer! i love it. 1 pump is all i need. lol
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    tall skinny caramel frap omg so good, less than 100 cals too! :love:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    NOT SURE HOW HEALTHY BUT I DO A CARAMEL MACCHIATO SOY; I NORMALLY ONLY DO STARBUCKS AT MOST ONCE A WEEK (AS A TREAT)