Starbucks, what do you drink ?

Options

Replies

• fattofit20
    fattofit20 Posts: 86
    Options
    Grande skinny Caramel Macchiato. 140 calories. I'm addicted and this is one thing I cannot totally give up!
  • dcinthesummer
    dcinthesummer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened ice tea, usually the black tea. Pretty awesome. Occasionally I get the sugar free vanilla latte with soymilk, I think about 110 calories.
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Venti Iced Coffee with Non-fat milk

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (24 fl oz) Calories 160 Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 50mg 2%
    Total Carbohydrate 36g 12%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 36g
    Protein 4g

Vitamin A
    4%
    Vitamin C
    0%
    Calcium
    15%
    Iron
    0%

Caffeine 170mg
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i work at starbucks

very berry refresher with sugar free red bull insteed of water.
    orange mango banana smoothie with one pump raspberry
    anything that is 'skinny' with sugar free and nonfat milk.

i will use any calories i want at starbucks, its worth it for me, and i know how to cut the calories in most drinks
  • IndifferentArtist
    IndifferentArtist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a Starbuck's fiend (only cause I get it free from my fiance cause he works there), but my personal favorite I get when I'm just getting a drink not a treat, is the Venti Shaken Green Tea. I get mine with a few pumps classic syrup, but the Shaken Green Tea Lemonade is also good if you're willing for the extra calories. The caffeine in green tea kicks up metabolism and green tea is good for you. I order mine with NO WATER, it's twice as strong and you need less sweet.
  • ppvvllnn
    ppvvllnn Posts: 3
    Options
    I have an intense (cold-weather) weakness for soy cappuccinos... (160 calories in a venti which is my usual size sad to say, I have a coffee problem)
    I also like the green tea fraps but those have to be an occasional treat

if it's hot I shoot for an iced americano with soy (by my estimate, a venti probably has less than 100 calories).

however, if I'm going to my favorite LOCAL coffee shop, I usually get a straight up cappuccino or latte... with whole milk and everything. I don't even care. their coffee is that good :love:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Coffee black
  • IndifferentArtist
    IndifferentArtist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vente black tea or passion tea with 1 pump sweetened or the passion tea it's 80 cals for a tall , black tea 0 calories both unsweetened. I don't know how many calories 1 pump is, can't find it on Starbucks nutrition guide :((

20.8 cal for one pump classic :-)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Refreshers. 70 calories. It's got green coffee extract.

Otherwise I'm a Caribou coffee girl. Northern Lite While Chocolate Mocha (medium) = 220 calories.

Or if I'm feeling naughty and know dinner will be decent I get a Campfire mocha, medium = 430 calories.

The Berry Hibiscus one is SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD

I actually like the cool lime better! I bought the packets and take them on my long bike rides.... a little caffeine, and it's flavored so I stay more hydrated because I'll drink it even when it's warm. (I'm a sissy and like my water coldcoldcold.)
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to get used to it, but now I love it.

Grande iced coffee with a sugar free syrup (I've really gotten into the cinnamon dolce one or whatever they call it). No milk, no sweetener. Only 5 calories.

It's kinda to die for, but I've never liked my coffee that sweet or that light.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    tall skinny caramel macchiato with sugar free vanilla
  • Praisethesun
    Options
    Decaf iced coffee with soy milk (I'm vegan), no sugar.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Venti Mocha Light Frap with three shots of espresso.

Bam.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    passion tea sweetened. :)
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Starbucks...

95% of the time, I get the Iced Passion Tea w/ no sugar...0 calories.

When I am splurging, I get the iced caramel macchiato & don't care about the calories :-D
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Bottled water, from my home. I can't stand Starbucks! My husband loves it, so every sat morning, after the gym, I bring my bottled water, and banana, while he drinks that god awful liquid they call coffee.
  • rgraubner
    rgraubner Posts: 31
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Macchiato
    160 calories
    Fat: 1g Carbs: 25g Protein:11g

Usually end up getting one 2-3 times a week when I'm at school...can't resist!

If by skinny you mean non-fat milk than this! I don't think they'll understand you if you ask for a skinny option in the UK.

Skinny drinks have non-fat milk and sugar-free syrups.
  • sweetgeek793
    Options
    skinny latte with double shot of coffee usually from Costa every morning as there's one at work , though starbucks tastes better!
    hazelnut shot sounds delish might try it tomorrow :)
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Venti Iced Coffee with skim, no sweetener! Their Iced Coffee does have simple sugar syrup in it, so either account for it or tell them not to put it in.

I can't do their "skinny" versions because the syrups use Splenda, which makes me extremely ill.

If I'm not counting for the day/weekend, then its a Venti Non-Fat White Chocolate Mocha (hot or iced).
  • yummymommy78
    Options
    Skinny sugar-free caramel macchiato with 2 extra shots of espresso.