Pizza <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Gin & Tonic's.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I love eating salsa and Tostitos rounds. The salsa is a killer - low cals high sodium. For the amount I wanted (1 cup), I'd get 1760mg sodium and that's not including the chips.

Chips and salsa has always been one of my favorites, though these days it's restaurant style salsa and baked chips. The sodium is still around 900-1,000mg for 1/3 of a jar, not counting chips. I eat it anyway, but not too often.
  • amillerwvu
    amillerwvu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    vanilla vodka and coke
    malibu black and coke
    southern comfort and coke
    bud lite lime with a shot of lime vodka....

Hmm....let's just say alcohol:):drinker:
  • mbz0616
    mbz0616 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Homebrewed beer. I make my own and refuse to make (or drink) light beer.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    I MISS whole milk
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Pasta and hot pot (although hot pot is fairly healthy, but the fact that I always over eat makes it bad)
  • deviant7
    deviant7 Posts: 7
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard ( I bought a small one yesterday and split it with my honey :)
    BREAD. Brreeeeaaadddd.
    Alcohol. Mainly beer.
    Chips and Dip
    Dorito Dip
    And omg... Buffalo Wild Wings. Parmesean Garlic wings, ranch dressing and a few cold brewskis. Mmmmmmm!!!
  • vegannewbie12
    vegannewbie12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Burger King veggie burgers....they are pretty close to a whopper if you get it with mayo and cheese...but they
    are great without it too. Chips and dip combo is my nemesis. I cannot be around it or lose all control! Have to
    find alternatives that are just as satisfying...don't have much hope of it though...nothing is really the same when
    you have that craving. I would rather have nothing. :P
  • Mrs_Duh
    Mrs_Duh Posts: 263
    Options
    French fries, fried pickles, buffalo wings, chips and queso... pretty much any kind of "bar food" you can think of!
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bread! Bread! & More Bread!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread, still warm from the oven with butter and homemade strawberry jam. Fresh bread with butter to dip in my spaghetti sauce.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Love salt.
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh, Lawd....

Pizza and cheese bread
    Juicy greasy burgers
    French fries
    Chocolate....the richer the better
    Fresh baked goods from the bakery a few blocks away
    Starbucks Frappucinos....real OR bottled
    Dinner out at Chili's
    Pretty much anything rich, creamy, sweet, salty, or fried in oil!!
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Omg, gotta be ice cream.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have a five year old natural sourdough starter living in the back of my refrigerator. I used to love to make a big loaf of sourdough stuffed with 15 cloves of garlic. Just smelling it bake was excruciating, so when it came hot out of the oven, I would melt a ton of butter and damn near eat the whole thing. I’m Primal so I don’t eat grains anymore. : (
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Plenty of things - Beer, chocolate, biscuits and sausage gravy, eclairs, peanut butter and chocolate ice cream, pizza, quesadillas, tacos, chinese buffets, In-n-Out burgers, bacon....I could go on and on. Funny thing is, I haven't cut any of them entirely out of my diet in my weight loss journey. I exercise a LOT more moderation (I used to have no problem packing in 2500-3000 calories in one meal!) and mix in a lot more vegetables, salads, lean meats, etc. than I used to, but I don't consider *anything* totally off-limits.

(ETA: I'm not recommending my approach as the *right* approach or saying that everybody should do it - it's just what's worked for me.)
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Baked goods and candy bars.
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ahh so many to choose lol! I love ice cream! And i love bar food- hot wings ect aaaaand beer..... love those. Oh and cant forget pasta. :) Gonna limit myself to having that only once a week. :)