What is something you love....

Options
1235»

Replies

• abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Cereal. If I did not worry about calories, I would run to the store and buy 10 different kinds, and eat a HUGE bowl for every meal. Seriously, I could live off cereal. I get a little sad when I pass by the huge rack of General Mills 4 for $10 at the grocery store. I have probably about 1-2 bowls of cereal a week, and it's usually Kashi Go Lean. Sometimes for an extra treat I'll get Kashi Toasted Oats but I cannot stop at just one bowl. My favorites are Kashi Toasted Oats, Honey Bunches of Oats, Rice Krispies, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, any kind of Cheerios, and those oatmeal squares. I always thought that because I wasn't eating Lucky Charms or Sugar Smacks or any kind of chocolate/cookie cereal, I was being so healthy. But even the healthiest cereal packs quite the caloric punch. If I had to choose between a bowl of cereal vs. ice cream or a brownie for dessert, I think I'd usually pick the cereal.

My other guilty pleasure that I'll never give up is McDonalds. I just love their hamburgers and mcchickens.