What nationality/ethnicity people have mistaken you?

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• atlchc8
    atlchc8 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have gotten Brazilian, Hawaiian, Simoen, Filipino, Mexican, Dominican... I'm actually Black and Korean
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wherever I go, seriously - everywhere (!) somebody says "I know you!"
    Of course they don't.
    But I have a "generic" look, and apparently "everybody knows me"!
    So, if you say you know me, I'll tell you "Not likely.... I have a generic look"! :laugh:

^^^THIS! I've had people randomly stop me and start conversations with me before I can say, "sorry, I am not who you think I am"

Mostly, I get told "you look like a nice Catholic Girl." Whatever *that* is suppose to mean. I am 3rd gen german, (1/4 -maternal) scot (1/2 -both) english (1/4 -paternal) I've (or had) dark hair, dark eyes and pale, pale skin.

Oh yeah. THIS^ EVERYBODY already knows me...EVERYWHERE I go. THey feel compelled to ask if i have a sis who lives in vegas or a twin who lived in hawaii in the 90's or if I myself went to such and such college or lived in such and such town. THen come the "are you sures?" ummmm, i'm pretty sure I know where I've lived and who Im related to? IDK. but yeah they always KNOW they know me. FOR SURE.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I always get Hispanic/Latino of some sort, usually Puerto Rican. I'm black/white.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Egyptian or Lebanese
  • magnificent_megan
    Options
    italian(?), jewish, brazilian(?)

haha idk why. Im mexican, german, and french :)
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    People think I'm awesoman and sexyman...And normally they are not mistaken.